for Bring Me Home

6/1 c4 usernamesaretheworst9
Aro over there like

I wonder if she’d use that tone in bed

Or

Damn that body is fine mmmm can’t wait to fuck the ever living daylights out of her
12/28/2020 c4 natalater2013
I love it and make more chapters please as soon as possible please and make it fast please as soon as possible please
10/12/2020 c4 Navywife07
Please update
9/7/2020 c1 Missysue32
Please come back and Continue this story, please!
7/25/2020 c4 1AliceCullen0629
update
5/27/2020 c4 Roxhall1
please update soon really wanna finish your story
7/15/2019 c4 Pocolo co voltoruli
More please :)
6/18/2019 c4 6TheFutureIsAGeek
Love it so much . I love it and I will sentence you to death if you don’t continue it! Thank you for writing it!
3/20/2018 c4 2Peacelovefairy
Oh wow me likey like alot
3/19/2018 c4 twilightfan778
LONG TIME. GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK. DON'T KEEP US WAITING SO LONG.
3/19/2018 c4 Missysue32
Damn! Please, Please Update Soon! Like Really, Really Soon! I’m ADDICTED to this Story! It’s so good!
3/18/2018 c4 silversimon
What a surprise to see the alert hit my inbox! Wishful thinking does pay off. Welcome back! Glad Eddie is going to get his just rewards.
3/18/2018 c4 asia.joanna.7334
The chapter is great!I love this story and i can't wait to see where you go from here that story.I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
3/17/2018 c4 Babysis64
wow this was a good chapter update, and now Edward tried to get Bella back, I wonder who told him that she went to Volturri. Well I guess they will be sad to find out that Edward won't be no more right. I hope that the rest of the Cullen's don't follow him and try to save him again right. Thank you for the update once again it was good. I'm glad that Bella is happy now.
3/16/2018 c3 natashar