for Open Arms

12/10/2018 c1 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
Open Arms was my parent's song when they were dating and I loved this story!
If only the show could have ended this way!
5/22/2013 c1 Guest
I really liked this! Especially liked Quinn's last line, who cares if they are a cliche? )
12/10/2011 c1 C
Loved it.
11/19/2011 c1 117thecivilunrest
I love your fluff. It's always so realistic and at the same time wonderful and fantastic and manages to find itself a plot. This is just... this is just adorable! I love, LOVE cute Finn and Rachel, so I love this.

I loved Rachel's dialogue in this especially, it was excellent. Well done. (:
7/22/2011 c1 3Goldstarrach
Adorable story, very cute:) loved how you tied the beginning and end together withy that line.
5/1/2011 c1 27FinchelFan728
This is so cute! I love it!
2/27/2011 c1 1Alita258
This is sweet, sexy, cool and hot! I loved it! :D
2/11/2011 c1 Pmgillini
Lovely. Just so nice and understated but so evocative. Can't say enough how much I love your writing style and your Finchel fanfics. I love that you don't feel the need to thrust Finn & Rachel apart to create your plot/story lines. Craziness is good sometimes but normal, feeling characters are so much more rewarding in the end (for me). I feel the emotions R &F are feeling and that's an amazing quality you are able to bring out through your writing.
2/8/2011 c1 kaluha jones
If only this was how it REALLY happened...:(
2/8/2011 c1 16VoiceInMyHead
This is exactly how I wish the show went. And '"That's the part with the troll!" Rachel exclaims. She loves Harry Potter. (She wishes it were a musical.)' it is a musical. A Very potter Musical.
1/24/2011 c1 7cieltatoyan
This was SO CUTE. I FINALLY got to reading, and i died. :D I LOVE YOU! And please write more soon!
1/23/2011 c1 3penguinsleddings
Just... beautiful. Jealousy is abound in my soul. Mehp. You should write me a billion Finchel one shots so I could be content for the rest of my life.
1/22/2011 c1 17amykinz13
I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this! So good! I only wish the show was as good. Loved the fluff and snarky Kurt. Finn's proposal was so sweet! I almost got teary eyed. You're one of my favorite Finchel writers!
12/5/2010 c1 Calli Wall
LOVE
12/2/2010 c1 20burninghighwayskyline
This was just...wow,wow,wow. And the ending paragraph matching the first sceneā™„.

love.