for Crimson

11/5/2012 c1 8DDAriSieg
Aww, this was nice and good :) I like Luna!
1/22/2011 c1 10arwenae
Oh, that's beautiful.

Sorry this is short, but I don't have the words to praise yours...
10/28/2010 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Oh I loved this! The contrast between the drab surroundings and Luna's dreams was wonderfully done.

I love your Luna imprisonment fics. You manage to show both the trauma of it and how it never quite manages to leach away all the light that makes Luna . .. Luna.

I also love how Luna and Ollivander play off each other - both thoughtful and calm, they might voice their thoughts slowly but they're always quite certain of them. The moment it takes Ollivander to recall exactly which shade matches his mental image (after so long without colour of any sort) was very telling. The colours come swiftly to Luna but after so long, he's starting to struggle. They're fading in his memory, which is heartbreaking. (Or at least, that's how I saw it.)

Lovely! :)
10/23/2010 c1 50lorelai-x-gilmore
Aw, I really liked this! =D I love this relationship with Ollivander and Luna - it's so very sweet. =] You did a really great job characterizing them. I also like how Luna dreams in vivid colors, even though she's been in the darkness for a while.

Awesome work, Erika! =D

- Hanna
10/23/2010 c1 136Lady Eleanor Boleyn
Very nice. Just one thing...I would have put Crimson as the last shade of red she names, so that he can smile when she gets it right, not when she names another shade.

Still, it's lovely sweet in character interaction. Great job!
10/23/2010 c1 30BellaPur
She's such a bright person, she would dream in bright colours. I think you've got her character spot on. I love the contrast of the vivid dream colours with the gray of their cell. Well done.
10/23/2010 c1 6thebraxiatelcollection
Im so glad that I inspired you:D this was really good! I love how you portyayed them!=D
10/22/2010 c1 300Inkfire
LOVED this :D
10/22/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
Gosh, that was really sweet. Bittersweet I guess because there's such underlying sadness as well.

I really liked this, it was beautifully written.

Amazing job! =)