for Teach Me Take Me

5/9/2011 c8 7ANAHI'Simagnation
Aww such a sweet story
4/1/2011 c1 3tauridowning
the end of the chapter made me burst into tears. me and my ex were like clare and eli. now i gotta read. hope its great!
3/26/2011 c8 6Orange Oak
Eli is thankful for... the unmentioned (but definitely used) protection that's KEEPING him from being a Baby-Daddy. ^_^ I'm hoping he's thankful for the gift Clare just gave him, and not just in the physical sense. Yeah, that's what I'm going with.

I think it's a good place to end it, but I would not protest one bit if it continued. It was a wild, beautiful ride full of youthful discovery. And heat, twas steamy and I Loved it.

*Peace.
3/21/2011 c8 dixiegrl86
WOW! after reading ur story ive got goosebumps!im 24 and amazed at this story!i love it
2/21/2011 c8 5Kluvly
great story!
2/1/2011 c8 Maddy
Hi! My name is Maddy and FYI ur and amazing writter u made me want to keep reading! It was great and on ur profile i love the I am so I must thing it realloy makes u think! Keep it up!
12/11/2010 c8 Lyss
'He's huge! How is all of that going to fit inside me!'

*dies of laughter xD xD* Of course Clare would be thinking that. lmfao

as for your question... He's thankful to have a friend like Adam, and a girlfriend like Clare :) Let alone a car, a house, a *bed,* food to eat, both parents... yeah. I'm gonna stop there. Looooovedd this story :D Very cute and hot ;D
12/11/2010 c7 Lyss
lml xD

1a. Boxers :)

1b. Uh Black and red plaid? It would be funny if he had blue and yellow duckies :3 lol :)
12/11/2010 c6 Lyss
I like these questions lmfao

1. Dragon! :P a Fire Breathing You-dare-touch-someone-I-love-I-will-bite-your-head-off Dragon :)

andd 2. Red :) lol
12/11/2010 c5 Lyss
1. I wasnt surprised to find that out, but I was freakin' shocked that his parents were the ones to bring up the subject xD His parents are so cool, I want them :3

2. Black walls and band posters? lol. In that one episode where we saw his room it was covered in junk so...yeah lol
12/11/2010 c4 Lyss
"Contrary to popular belief, I don't think with my dick." ~Eli.

^ Best. Line. Ever.

I dont think ur aware how much that made me laugh lmfao smh.

as ur questions, 1. i think he would make a very very sexy vampire ,..., he coult bite me anytime *uh oh, thats mightve sounded slutty :/ :X lol*

and 2. very sexy, in my opnion. but thats just my style *i tnend to go for the dark eye-liner boys, meh thats my "type" lmao*
12/8/2010 c8 3AdamEliFan
OOOh i loved it! so spicehh ;) lol it was AWESOME!
12/5/2010 c8 10prettypaintedlady
Wow. I think you captured Eli and Clare vary well. I really enjoyed this fic, and you you continue it. :)
12/1/2010 c8 6sparkle587
I just loved your little tale! Very well written and I can't wait to see what you do next!

~sparkles
11/28/2010 c8 K1DcrAzy718
i loved the story but id love it if u did one last chapter what happens after eli and clare do it do things change between them is it more occward or does clare regret it does she feel impure... I beg u for 1 final chapter :)
222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »