for SecondBest Destiny

3/24/2020 c14 1KatK91
Absolutely wonderful! The story development with Q in the mix was excellent. The emotional reunion of old Kirk with his Spock was captured with depth & beauty. As for young Spock & Kirk, they are well on their way to building their friendship that in turn will last their lifetime... as it should be.

Thank you very much. I will be reading that one again in the near future.
3/14/2020 c14 nmletters
Hi - I've had this tab open on my device for months! and even though you may not get it I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this work - well written, innovative and very clever. I started to read all your old works too.

sigh I wish the actors and powers that be would love these characters as much as fans to.

Thanks for writing and sharing! I hope you'll write ST again! :)
12/20/2019 c14 Redstart
12/6/2019 c8 8Violin Cameos
Pffffft, you put the Executor in? I kinda glossed over it when reading-it was just another starship name to me-but then you went and pointed it out and... that just made me cackle. Wonder who the captain and XO are... but the XO's most likely named Wilhuff Tarkin, right? Riiiiiiiiiight? :DDDDDDDDD
12/5/2019 c4 Violin Cameos
Fun story so far, can't wait to finish reading it! (And as far as Tarsus is concerned, while it isn't outright mentioned in the AOS, Memory Alpha says that, according to the Star Trek movie app, John Harrison (Khan's false ID) was one of the nine survivors who could identify Kodos. So it appears as though that debacle occurred in the alternate timeline as well-whether Kirk was there for it or not is a bit more vague.)
4/4/2019 c1 34Kay Hau
Great job! Loved this story, and a little shocked that you managed to give us such a wonderful ending! Thank you!
2/2/2019 c14 Guest
Great job!
11/23/2018 c14 19AmandaBaker852
This is a wonderful story. It's a great idea to have Q show up in the AOS verse and I loved your idea of bringing Kirk back from the Nexus to keep Spock Prime company. If you ever do post a sequel, I look forward to it.
10/25/2018 c14 45WeirdLittleStories
Well, that was perfect and lovely and ... I keep coming back to the word "perfect." :-)

I watch the AOS movies, and I enjoyed the first and third, for all that they would have been VERY different if I'd been writing them. :-) But my heart will always belong to TOS. So it was nice to see the reunion of the original Kirk and Spock, and it was nice to see NuKirk acknowledge that those two have something special that he himself does not.

The new guys mostly make me sad, so I've mostly stopped reading Kelvin-timeline stories, but you're so good that I'll follow you even into the Kelvin timeline. Lead on, Captain KCS, and your loyal crew will follow! ;-)
10/23/2018 c14 6ilex-ferox
Thank you for this compelling re-working and the pleasure it gave.
10/23/2018 c14 19HeronS
It's beautiful. I really really want to explore more of our two Prime's adventures in this other universe now! Because there is no way Kirk is going to be passive :). What to meddle with, what to not... If you have a second chance...
10/22/2018 c14 3mckydstarlight
This was amazing!
10/22/2018 c14 Elanor2000
Amazing. I so look forward to your next work.
10/22/2018 c14 2cautionald
This story! Even knowing what was coming it still hit me right in the feels. Thank you so much
10/22/2018 c14 Meh
While it's certainly a reasonable fear...er concern...well you know what I mean, for Spock IIRC Sarek didn't actually have Bendii Syndrome, he was instead being drugged by someone with something that produced the same effects. Long enough that for all intents and purposed he could be said to have had it, but it was artificially induced. Forget the exact details, been awhile since I watched an TNG.

As always, thanks for an enjoyable story. You're one of the best Trek writers, especially for TOS and AOS
305 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »