for Hollow Victory

9/1/2018 c1 Zarroc789
I really liked seeing this from a Sangheili point of view
11/11/2017 c1 2TuscanKB
Short and sweet, well as sweet as a energy dagger to the throat can be. Great story.
9/16/2017 c1 Axcel
Or you could just, you know, stop glassing planets but otherwise continue the war without the mass-murder.
8/6/2016 c1 SpecterXCove
Wow that was really good nice job.
2/3/2013 c1 Zachary916
A warriors death.
Nice one-shot
3/13/2012 c1 New
First time reading Fanfic and i'm surprised to say I really really liked this, Good Job
6/27/2011 c1 the grey mage
rousing. especially the throat stab.
6/21/2011 c1 CJ
I enjoyed reading this. It pleases me to see others using the proper names for the Covenant species, especially since you're telling this from 'Rosangee's POV. This was well written, the ending, the best.
2/25/2011 c1 5Speed Waggin
Very nice, and even if youve heard it before, deep.

Keep on writing!
12/3/2010 c1 3Blood-Hawk-531
on behalf of myself, i thank you for this. it was amazingly deep, and i actually am getting kinda emotional here. I salute you!
10/24/2010 c1 Devastator
Another Great story VA. As always I love your fics.This was an excellent attempt at Halo.Like others said it was very deep.If you ever have time after your other fic you should do more.
10/24/2010 c1 Ironman088
This was almost like art. it was passionate and beautiful. Well done!
10/24/2010 c1 Cylon117
Amazing story. Great job on your first Halo fic.See this is why I think that Halo should be the future in the AWNF timeline. Not only that but I think the first Earth should be Reach. Earth MK1 had to have been close to our Earth in order to have the same constellations. And Reach being only 20 lightyears away in Episilon Eridini is the perfect location of Earth 1.0.

After 10000 years or so any sign of past civilizations would be buried and the planet recovered.And I think the Forerunner should be just other surviving humans possible the descendants of third surviving battlestar.

Also great job on getting the Elites names right. Most of the time authors dont name them properly instead of having something like Rtas,vadum.
10/24/2010 c1 anotamous
Interesting that he would wish that his kin would be ashamed of him, though I can see why he would want them to be.
10/24/2010 c1 11SpiritOfSherwood
Nice story, good to see that Six's sacrifice didn't go unnoticed to Covenant sympathisers. Very good read :)

The Spirit