for Catnip

7/16/2013 c1 9MapleLover
Alfred, even to cats. LOL You are awesome that fanfiction was so adorably amusing. XD
12/30/2012 c1 8obsessivelistmaker13
Aw that was cute :3
9/22/2012 c1 15fatcatbeatrice
XD Sounds like my cat on catnip... Such a funny idea. Keep writing!
5/10/2011 c1 3TangerineTea
Th-that was adorable. :'D
11/29/2010 c1 AkaEyes
It be nice if you continued this as SuFinekotalia drabble. I hope you actually do it!

I enjoyed reading it! :)
10/29/2010 c1 10Bika-chan
Awww, now that was adorable! First Nekotalia story I've read. I hope to read more like this! =^_^=
10/26/2010 c1 thisaccounthasbeenpurged
Oh my goodness, THIS.

This was fantastic. It was short, cute, adorable, and had my favourite BC-faced fella ever.

And the cats...cats make everything better, especially with catnip.

Very well written. I think you should write more Nekotalia. ;Db

=^..^=~
10/26/2010 c1 V. Copperhex
*Late review is laaate*

I'd like to join the crew who wants to see more of these adorable, hairy little beasts. 'specially if it's you writing them.
10/26/2010 c1 15Shantari
Cute, I really like this idea. And if you find the inspiration to it, I'd love to see more stories in this 'verse.
10/25/2010 c1 Ruusu
Adorable. I absolutely adore cats and love fluffy sufin, so I guess I couldn't ask for more! XD But I wouldn't be against it, if you wrote more... haha ^^' You have a great writing style, it's very enjoyable to read. Keep it up!
10/24/2010 c1 48Tamer Lorika
Oh LAW I am so amused... :3 I didn't think I'd enjoy READING nekotalia so much. But these two are adorable, no matter what form they take (Pff and Finn gets drunk no matter what)
10/24/2010 c1 RandomReviewer
Uwaaa! This was so cute! It was also well thought out and well written. I liked seeing Sweden's real nature, instead of outward Scary!Berwald. It would be interesting if you continued this.

Above all, keep writing!
10/24/2010 c1 7The.Babble.Fish
Awww, how cute! I wouldn't mind either way if you continued this.
10/24/2010 c1 Ash
That was really cute:) I would like to see Berwald on catnip! Lol
10/24/2010 c1 16fairywine
One of the first things I thought when the Nekotalia images came out was that Swedencat was overflowing with stately dignity. This fic encapsulates that nicely. Moreover it was just so...cute. I totally want more SuFin nekotalia fic from you!

You make a point that he's still sexy as a cat, though. It's disturbing to think Hidekaz could turn us all into furries so easily. ; A ;
18 Page 1 2 Next »