for Six makes the Sky

12/31/2016 c13 1pikaree1
*flails & shrieks* KANDA! KANDA! IT'S KANDA! OH MY GOSH! IT'S KANDA! KANDA! KANDA TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME!
12/12/2015 c3 ShipHimWithMe
"Ki-"
I thought it was "Killed"
Or Maybe "Kicked"
But, somehow, I didn't see that coming.
XD XD XD
7/30/2015 c15 Winter Anime Fan
You made me cry. *Cry* This was so sad. And I know that it's fanfiction but I'm still crying. Tsuna... You know you're good whe you make someone cry in sadness because of a fanfiction.
3/1/2014 c3 5BakaNeko96
KEKEKKEKE...I'm suffering from hysteria right now and I blame it on you.
2/18/2014 c18 Candy Penguin
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was true... except for number 5... the him screwing a hooker part... o_o
2/18/2014 c17 Candy Penguin
Awww Yamamoto is such a sweet friend! :D Tsuna too!
2/18/2014 c16 Candy Penguin
Awww this was so cute! c: Nana is awesome. 'nuff said.
2/18/2014 c15 Candy Penguin
Excuse me while I cry my eyes out.
2/18/2014 c14 Candy Penguin
... God I want that picture. Dx
2/18/2014 c13 Candy Penguin
WOOOO! Go Maman! cx Holy crap Chikusa... now I wanna take him out and get him drunk xDDD that will be fun.
2/18/2014 c12 Candy Penguin
OMG I really thought that having Lal and Colo play Usui and Misaki from Maid-sama was so cute! cx They fit the part so well! Ha, Ryohei had an EXTREME fail... xD
2/17/2014 c11 Candy Penguin
Ahahahaha oh god this is PRICELESS! XDDD umm lets see... Reborn is Alucard from Hellsing (WOOT!), Tsuna is Suzaku, Mukuro is Zero/Lelouch, and Shoichi is Euphemia (BWAHAHAHA xD) from Code Geass, Lambo is Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, Ryohei is Kamina from Gurren Lagann (Did I spell it right? o.O), and Haru and Gokudera are from Vampire Knight... ? I'm not sure about everyone else... Shamal's costume does seem familiar though...
2/16/2014 c10 Candy Penguin
X3 You just gotta love Iemitsu! But he's seriously unappreciated. He may not be the best father in the world but he isn't the worst. c: But he fails hardcore at parenting. Even Reborn is better at that than him. And that's saying a whole lot.
2/16/2014 c9 Candy Penguin
;-; *wailing sounds of a dying dophin in background*
2/16/2014 c8 Candy Penguin