for Agent O

6/9 c5 6Zimzimgar
I loved this and am convinced that this happened in the Universe of the Venture Brothers, just in britain. Where else would you find such forthcoming and professional terrorists.
5/14 c4 Guest
nice
11/24/2020 c1 22DSaint
This story is absolutely hilarious and I love it. It had me constantly laughing, and will definitely go into my "favorites" list for rereading as necessary or desired.
11/17/2020 c1 Homarid
I was trying to figure out why I was getting a sudden urge to read "Make a Wish" again after reading this chapter. Lo and behold it's the same author. Good stuff.
9/10/2020 c1 dovescom
Oh God I can't remember when I laughed so hard... Hedwig wearing a fedora, reminds me of Perry the Platypus
8/10/2020 c1 Guest
Sorry, had to stop reading before my brain melted from the annoying, distracting precks. I enjoyed several of your other stories.
7/24/2020 c5 3RevCorby
i just finished reading all five chapters of this straight through and was laughing like an idiot the whole time. Especially loved the Monty Python references. Great job. Looking forward to seeing more.
7/24/2020 c5 Zorak23
This is 100% my favorite fic ever. Thank you so much for writing it! Totally made my day.
7/24/2020 c4 Zorak23
I cannot tell you how much I love this fic.
7/24/2020 c3 Zorak23
The unspeakable horror is just delightful!
7/24/2020 c2 Zorak23
Holy shit it got better!
7/24/2020 c1 Zorak23
This is the most glorious thing I’ve ever read in my entire life.
7/7/2020 c1 CoolFanfictionLover
ok i am laughing like crazy hehe too good
4/29/2020 c5 11stevem1
This was hilarious.
4/28/2020 c1 Senseo
My review:

Preck preck preck, preck peck. Preck preck preck, preck, preck preck preck preck.

Preck preck.