for Original Sin

10/25/2017 c1 22aapenname
Aww... poor Dean. John saving teen Dean from succubi is an oddly specific niche I’m really into. You did a great job. And Dean being mortified and then breaking down into tears... perfect.
8/21/2016 c1 LeChick
"I thought she liked me."

Oh honey... That just broke my heart
4/18/2016 c1 30celinenaville
Dude, this is really really good. I know I'm reviewing it years after you wrote it but what a great psychological insight into Dean and John even.
4/27/2015 c1 3kobby76
That was a brilliant well written story! Poor Dean, so glad John got there in time x
4/15/2013 c1 Guest
This was awesome! Great John he was amazing. Dean was wonderful also :
4/15/2013 c1 EOP
Okay that was awesome,Good job! I actually found it funny in a ironic twisted kind of way. :)
5/4/2012 c1 ccase13
Poor Dean. Not using a condom was really pretty stupid in the age of aids, no guy should care if the woman does say she's got birth control. I guess the witch had him boggled before he actually got naked.
4/13/2012 c1 3infiniteternity
Absolutely brilliant. Your John is spot on!
2/17/2012 c1 CuteWithoutTheE
LOVED it. Expected just a straight smut fic but the exploration of Dean's psychological reaction to it was a mega bonus. Plus, your John was pitch-perfect. Well done.
9/4/2011 c1 9melitta4ever
Heart breaking and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
4/18/2011 c1 16Book-BoyObsessed956439
Best. Writing. Ever. and SO Dean Winchester it's spooky. This is amazing, that's for writing it! :D
3/27/2011 c1 2twilightmecrazii
Loved it awesome I jst thought awkward moment
11/18/2010 c1 CanadaNL
Excellent story! ^^
10/24/2010 c1 7Death-Muncher
Cool story :)
10/24/2010 c1 4Ster1
What a terrific mix of hawtness and hurt!Dean- a perfect combo! Loved this fic...thanks for posting!
18 Page 1 2 Next »