for Illuminated

8/22/2020 c1 sweetchain
So beautiful. A real pleasure to read.
8/19/2016 c1 HHumbleRN
This was gorgeous. The imagery and emotions were were written beautifully. Loved it. Love the song. This was the first of your stories I've read but I'll definitely be reading more of your writing.
4/13/2016 c1 5Lilipdlgb69
Even if i haven't understood some words, i like this fic, his poetry, and the DereckxSpencer of course lol
1/23/2016 c1 CupcakeRebelTheBoss
Omigod this is sooo great. Like, you are one of the best writers on here. No joke
7/20/2015 c1 Gubefan1980
Wow that was intense. Glad he got to Reid in time. I read one where he attempted to commit suicide but the team figured it out. The next time he made sure to leave no clues and no one got to him in time. A bit hard to read these stories. My husband committed suicide in he hung himself.
7/14/2014 c1 Gubefan1980
I think I read this before, it's scary, frightening, yet in the end so beautiful. He didn't really know before. I did listen to the song, it's intense as is the story. Good job, though I hate that Reid is so distressed. I'm new to the show, only the second half of this season, so I am not familiar, though I've seen many reruns, with JJ leaving.
3/18/2014 c1 Rachel Garber
That was terrible and yet beautiful wow, what a tragedy Derek almost lost the boy he so obviously loves, and Spencer would never know that the man holding him in his arms loves him that was wow, what almost became a statistic is now well a different kind of statistic one of love and devotion. Scared the bejabbers out of me there for a while btw Ilove the Twilight saga too, and love Edward and Jasper slash fan fiction. this is good very very good.
2/15/2013 c1 MyGuiltiestPleasure
Once again brilliant! I wish there was more to this. I need sleep right now, but I had to finish this. I love how you tell a story. Thanks:-)
11/8/2012 c1 26KTT2123
Wow. That was intense, and listening to the song while reading it made it feel more intense. The song and the story go hand and hand. I'm a bit speechless. It was...brilliant.
10/6/2012 c1 4Tekie Scythe
Did Morgan just know his Pretty Boy was in trouble?
11/5/2011 c1 65BlackBeautyQueen33
Um...wow. that was...deep I don't even know what to say.
9/22/2011 c1 25Winged and Dangerous
That's so sad, and yet a beautiful and hopeful ending. I loved it, great job :)
5/1/2011 c1 PB-shel
Not only do I love the story, but I just found a new fave song, too. Now if I could only find it on itunes...no joy. Oh well, saved the youtube version to faves. Thanx!
4/13/2011 c1 2MistressNerd
This is so lovely. I love the feeling in it. Its just feels so whole. If that makes any sense XD
4/6/2011 c1 13Paradox-Imagination
the first time i heard this song was on an arthur/eames vid on youtube and i cried then i went on a manhunt for all things Hurts and they have totally dominated my music collection! i listen to Illuminated all the time. whenever i see anything with the word i must read it and your story didnt disapoint.
23 Page 1 2 Next »