for One Tree Hill Stories Ideas

2/8/2013 c1 Judein
Nice
1/13/2011 c1 1othgirlie
Okay the one where they r teen moms? Did they all have twins? Please pm me
10/26/2010 c1 1OTHfan1
i think you should do the brooke&haley best-friendship thing as cheerleaders w/ a Nathan&Haley romance included. with some hurt&comfort&drama and FLUFF...
10/26/2010 c1 dianehermans
Brooke Davis: had her friends, her life the perfect bestfriend Lucas E. Scott who means so much more to me then just my bestfriend, because he is my boyfriend and I'm in love with Lucas E. Scott. Just found out I'm moving out of state. "Brooke can we talk to you" Brooke's parents say walking to her bedroom. "You could have knocked. I could have been having sex with my boyfriend" Brooke said. Why would you have sex in your bedroom to begin with? Parents asked. Because I can, I'm on the pill, we use condoms. Oh and if you think you can walk back in to my life and tell me what to do then your sadly mistaken.

We hate that you are having sex. We are moving out of state. You are coming with us. Like hell am coming with you. Brooke you do not have a chores yes I do I can get emancipated or I can marry my boyfriend. Or both just to put you over the edge mad at me.

I love this wan