FanFiction.Net
for Building Bridges

11/12/2020 c33 iPod reader
I think (no, I know) you're jumping around in the HP canon verse... Because jumping the 2 faced man happened before summer vacation... Troll happened in Halloween schools let's out in may... They start in August. School is only 6 months of the year with breaks and vacations in between...2 months-vacation-2 months-vacation-2 months-vacation-2 months-back to school and repeat...
It would help ease the time line and let you decide where you want it to be in the future.. you have a lot going on, write busy and lots of worries.. family is important and so is your health.. God bless..
Moshi Gohuku
10/13/2020 c33 a pair of ragged claws
I just read this entire story. I love your Harry! His group of family and his horrifying past are compelling and make him a more complex and sympathetic character. I saw on your profile that you are unlikely to continue this story, which is sad, but it’s understandable that your interests have changed over time. I just wish I knew more about the backstory as to how Harry is the real BWL and how that status will end up coming out in the open. Anyway, thank you for sharing your writing!
9/26/2020 c6 Guest
I really liked the premise of this story, and the writing is good . . . But Harry's characterization is just so mangled, and his thoughts about Dumbydore are quite frankly painful.
9/25/2020 c4 Guest
Your version of Harry acts completely anathema to how literally any child raised as an abused orphan for nearly a decade is capable of acting. He trusts adult authority figures with an almost godlike reverence, apparently. That is not a thing. Ever. His deference and submissiveness to Dumbledore described in any amount of "awe" is just immersion-breaking. The Headmaster of the best school in the entire nation, amongst his other titles that Harry is already aware about, and yet Harry only feels unworthy? He doesn't feel a shred of suspicion whatsoever? A character's backstory is meant to explain their actions and motivations . . . Yours contradicts them instead.
9/25/2020 c3 Guest
Dumbledore conveniently doesn't acknowledge that it was his own actions that created Voldemort when he terrorized the orphan by setting his wardrobe full of possessions alight with fire.
9/25/2020 c2 Guest
Honestly this Harry would reject the invite to Hogwarts. He wouldn't abandon the kids he takes care of.
9/19/2020 c33 8Lumcer
Thanks so much for this story! I really loved it! I wish you had continued. It. If you ever come back to it, please be sure to let me know!

KCK-Lumcer
8/4/2020 c21 Guest
ngl i really wanna fight that sally chick she is so freaking annoying lmao anyway just wanted to say great job with these chapters and i cant wait to read the rest of your chapters
7/7/2020 c33 1Capitulila
Hello! First of all, I would like to thank you for the incredible story you are making! let my amazement at the quality of this story be registered. It seems that you just won another reader (Brazilian do you believe?) I know you're on hiatus, but I couldn't resist! I had to read it, and even though I did it, I was immersed in this story for almost an entire day ! thank you very much !

I look forward to Harry's return !
6/30/2020 c33 ruby
Absolutely gorgeous.
5/27/2020 c33 2TinkaPrime
(Crying) it’s dead! Please resurrect this story!
5/25/2020 c33 BRICKDUST
brillant story thanks...you are one of the best writers I've read
5/15/2020 c33 Mika
Oh i adore this story! I love how you built a whole culture from nothing. I love your Harry a lot. Hes a different type of what you normally see in fanfics. And he comes across as a real human being. Im so interested in how youre gonna bring the wrong boy who lived aspect into it. And how his winter holidays are gonna go. Im looking forward to him meeting all the people in the orphanage again. Im super interested in what you have planned for everyone. Hope you find the time and motivation to durther work on this masterpiece. And thank you for publishing it online and sharing it with all of us in the first place.
4/7/2020 c33 IloveHeat
It does not surprise me that the favorite count on this story is so high. Beautifully written. Love the way you portray this Harry and his devotion and dedication to his family. It is vey easy to get involved with these characters... to wonder what will happen next Thank you
4/6/2020 c11 Lisa Cooper
You are creating an interesting story with the way your Harry Potter is and this character’s experiences. It almost feels like a different story sort of. Harry is an orphan but they grew up in different environments. Your Harry’s experiences seem a little more dangerous. It’ll be interesting to see how your version will go.
3,363 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »