FanFiction.Net
for Building Bridges

4/4/2020 c6 Lisa Cooper
Your story is full and rich with the right amount of detail it seems. It feels like I have been in a sufficiently fleshed out world to not feel like I am missing things.

Your storyline, whether intended or not about Harry’s use of his magic for good or for bad sounds like it might be an interesting branch of the story. Thanks for writing this story. I have appreciated the entertainment.
3/22/2020 c30 marvinkitfox1
Why is it considered acceptable for a HORDE of senior aurors to storm into a HOSPITAL room, and accost a patient. KNOWING and PLANNING that the patient i short of sleep and thus vulnerable?

Harry should have *pushed* mad-eye out a window, see how HE likes unprovoked hostility.
3/21/2020 c13 marvinkitfox1
ack. language differences.

You have repeatedly used the word "firewall" in this story, and i stumbled a bit to understand what you meant. A Firewall is a barrier, that *prevents* fire from spreading. Why would Harry keep on seeing a firewall in his memories, as if that was a bad thing? A firewall protects one from fire, after all.

I finally realized that when you write "firewall" you mean a "Wall of Fire". Which is, basically, the exact opposite meaning.
3/21/2020 c1 marvinkitfox1
egad.
no story yet, and already my vision keeps on blurring.

I suspect this story is going to kick me in the Feels.
3/21/2020 c33 lonewolf420
Of course I come to the end without even noticing where I'm at in the story. I'll say e it and hope for fast updates but if not it will be in my in box for when it does update.
3/16/2020 c33 Forest of Deb
Love this. Following for more!
2/29/2020 c28 14BlazeVein
I found that in this chap, Lacious was redeemed but could be my bias over Dumbledore ;P Anyway, an informed player is better than one naive.
12/29/2019 c33 Brittany Rose1
This story is amazing and I sincerely hope it continues
12/27/2019 c1 Angelix18
So i started to read this book when i had no internet so i havent been able to express how great this book is, im not done yet only a few more chapters to go but i love it so far
12/22/2019 c33 25Kimmytrainer
Alright, I’m quite happy with this. I do hope you’ll write at least one more chapter so that I can read about Harry’s encounter with Remus. I’m glad no one important is a harsh judge of Severus in this story; he’s definitely my favorite character, especially the way you’ve written him. I’ve loved every chapter in this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
12/22/2019 c32 Kimmytrainer
Okay, I suppose I don’t hate Frank quite as much anymore. Lucius doesn’t seem so bad here, but I remember how he treated that Goblin, Harry, and Hagrid early on. Not to mention, Harry is 100% certain that Lucius is proud of his Mark. Either Lucy is lying and playing the long game, or something happened in the past 6 months to change him drastically. Okay, only one chapter left; here’s to hoping it’s not a cliffy!
12/22/2019 c31 Kimmytrainer
Still love Severus to pieces. Theo and Harry’s other friends are pretty awesome, too. And you revealed more of Harry’s past! Great chapter :D
12/22/2019 c30 Kimmytrainer
Points for Moody! I’m annoyed at Sprout, Lacius, and Albus right now and totally pissed at Frank. Asshole, Harry just saved your kid’s life and this is how you treat him? People are horrible sometimes. Obviously you know this though or you wouldn’t be able to write so realistically. Anyway, this story is absolutely fantastic. I’m sad there’s only 3 chapters left
12/22/2019 c28 Kimmytrainer
I cannot explain how much I adore the way you’ve written Harry and Severus’ relationship in this story. It just makes me very happy :)
12/22/2019 c16 Kimmytrainer
Okay this is my favorite portrayal of Severus I’ve read in a long, long time, if not ever. It’s fantastic. This story kept me awake until 7AM XD I can’t wait for more interactions with Severus! And everyone really, this is honestly such a fantastic story.
3,363 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »