FanFiction.Net

I love this first chapter, so promising
12/21/2019 c1 Zurver
I love this first chapter, so promising
12/18/2019 c12 KylieKyotie
Man - I am really enjoying this story - binge-read!
12/18/2019 c33 Guest
very very well written . hints and clues aplenty and well hidden plot turns and little sleeper clues dropped here and the for the observant eye to find or sound memory to remember. a clear understanding of psychology although its more of unusual forms of personality that u like . let me pay you a compliment i know you will appreciate
a born storyteller! To tell a story is not only to say a bunch of words, it's to feel.
and you feel
12/15/2019 c3 5Nonyaarb
What a fucking idiot
12/14/2019 c33 3EveBB
I truly hope that you'll continue with this story. You have created memorable characters and a lovable Harry. I would love to see how everyone learns he is the true BWL, and their reaction to this. I'm already sorry for Lacius ahead of time. I want everyone to have a happy ending. You left a number of clues about future reveals, and I really want to know what you intended. (For example, is there some meaning behind Richard's last name? Will it turn out that he's related to someone in the story? Are Theo's secrets important to the plot?)

I have enjoyed this story tremendously. Thank you very much for sharing.
12/13/2019 c33 Guest
Update please?
12/13/2019 c1 Guest
Tears,
Your a great writer, I like the way you allude to things in your writing and your descriptive storytelling . I’ll definitely keep reading.
11/30/2019 c33 1Jimbocous
Awesome story so far. Sure hope you can get back to it as real life permits. Thanks for an excellent read so far!
11/29/2019 c33 99
If you get time; write more.
11/26/2019 c33 Noble Korhedron
Please come back to this…?
11/21/2019 c16 mase63
Now THAT'S how you do it! It's refreshing to see proper character development when it comes to a character changing their mind. Usually, you see a main character give an impassioned monologue, magically overturning beliefs and habits that had been held for years. I'm glad that you don't do this here. Instead, you persistently chip away at Snape's preconceived view of Harry by highlighting the differences between him and his father and the similarities between Harry and his mother. Not only that but your characterization, character development, and writing style are all extremely elegant and beautiful. So thanks for proving that there are great writers on this site.
11/15/2019 c33 Fox-fawkes
Hey, I think your story is bloody amazing .
I really hope you continue, even though it's been more than a year.
Please stay creative like that and don't change that style, it's absolutely awesome.
Thanks
11/8/2019 c18 Guest
this story’s okay but doesn’t feel like it has much of a plot to be honest. behind the layering of harry as an orphan, it’s still just him drifting through first year with voldemort as a threat. and no real other antagonists or problems, at least not interesting ones. you’ve made harry so scary and wise that none of his wannabe tense moments with other students are interesting...
and finally how many times is he going to make a linguistic slip or talk to a damned wall. we get it. he has goblin friends.
i have t say given that your reader knows harry originally as the boy who lived, you haven’t given much of a reason to anyone to be interested in this iteration of harry. like who the hell is he? if we’re not waiting for him to face voldemort then why are we reading about him? he’s an orphan drifting in through the world you’ve made for him. i can not express enough how frustratingly dull that is.
the saying goes you’re not supposed to give criticism without advice so here goes. your characters lack motivation. give them real goals that they act on and it’ll make the story ten times more interesting.
11/6/2019 c10 Guest
Yass...
Ich nehme mal an, du kommst aus der Schweiz?
Naja, jedenfalls, deine Story ist echt toll und du schreibst meiner Meinung nach wirklich gut...Vor allem macht es Sinn und tut beim Lesen nicht weh...
Also, danke fürs Teilen