for Alexis Winchester's Story

4/20 c91 jenwincart
all caught up i loved your okay i will wait for the next chapter.
2/27 c91 BestThing-InMyLife
Revisiting this fic years after I first started it while re-watching spn again.
This will forever be the fic that started my love for fanfiction!
I just wanted to pop over and say thank you for writing this masterpiece
1/23 c20 jenwincart
loved it
12/8/2020 c6 jenwincart
loved it
7/21/2020 c91 Jaja
I know it’s been forever and the show just keeps going and going but I’d really love to see this go on till the end Season 5 since that season was so iconic and also was supposed to end there in the first place
4/6/2020 c91 Hope
This was so good! I really hope you continue writing more chapters
1/28/2019 c91 Sarah
Heeeeey, i really love your story! Please continue asap :)
Greetings from Germany
11/12/2018 c91 PrincessMagic
Oh, Dean

This is fab x
11/6/2018 c91 brandibuckeye
Sooooo happy your back (hopefully for good!). Great chapter, this is one of my favorite episodes. Please update again soon.
11/5/2018 c91 Guest
You UPDATE! Sorry for writting this review in Spanish but is my first language:

Hoy estaba yendo a clase cuando he recibido un correo avisándome de que habías publicado un nuevo capítulo, no sabes lo feliz que me ha hecho. Sólo quería llegar a casa para leerlo.

Me encanta tu estilo, cómo escribes, cómo nos haces sentir con cada uno de los personajes. Lo haces maravillosamente y créeme cuando te digo que tienes un don.

No puedo esperar a saber más sobre los poderes de Lexi, su relación con Dylan...hay tantos misterios por resolver.

Me imagino que escribir no es fácil, así que tómate el tiempo necesario para publicar otro capítulo tan perfecto como éste.

Hope you update soon! Keep up fue hard work! You are amazing
6/27/2018 c41 Guest
To be honest, for me at least, (and I know that I am really late so sorry) I always either really liked Logan or was suspicious of him. Mainly because when can the Winchester’s ever get a break? So there were times I thought Logan was nice, like the time he joined them hunting on that ghost case, and then their were times I thought he was cheating on her or something, like when he ignored Lex. So Logan really gives me mixed signals.
6/4/2018 c90 emimeg05
I just wanted to say that I love your writing style and your original plot line that is interwoven with the show’s plot line! You did it seamlessly and beautifully! Alexis’s character is so well developed and true to how I posture she would be if she really lived in the SPN world. By far the best sis fic I’ve ever read and even though you haven’t written in almost a year, I write this review in hopes that you haven’t lost all interest in this story. Thanks for such a good read!
5/27/2018 c90 Guest
This is THE BEST Supernatural fan fiction out there! I just couldn't stop reading it, it really feels as if we are there. I really hope you continue with this series! It’s amazing :) :)
2/26/2018 c66 Guest
They really need to make this into a episode. I was trying not to wake my roommate up at 2:00 in the morning.
12/26/2017 c1 ERPYLE
This is amazing. i loved the chapter where yellow eyes toutured her in her mind. maybe do some other chapters like that. really good writing
1,334 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »