for Dae'Uhl

12/9/2016 c1 1majorshane
Freaking awesome story! Great characterization and a simple yet elegant plot. Bravo!
1/28/2013 c1 5LeviathanTamer
this is quite accurate and i'm surprised at how detailed you made the research. though I don't think that they would force something like that onto the Navi given what they've already been through, though telling them that eventually they'll have to spread out from the planet is just telling them the truth and I agree with that but not the Dae'Uhl thing. honestly they know more then anyone that nothing works the exact same way as something else.
8/18/2012 c1 Guest
Pretty good chapter here. And also, Na'vi taking to the stars? That's someone very few would think of.
1/6/2012 c1 1notenufdakka
protoss vs RDA, rewind the story to during the battle, a protoss carrier defending the tree of souls whilst cnl. Q loses controll over his bladder
5/27/2011 c1 orionastro
very good .so the humans and na vi will meet again?
12/9/2010 c1 ciuphacapra
OMG o love this this is sooooo original i have never red a ST2/AVATAR xover. I always did see the protoss as protectors , the terrans were fools to think that they were anything else , but I'm babbling.

Pls update it soon i can't wait !

P.S.

I like your writing stile too :)
11/10/2010 c1 fanofmany
Ah so they will take over there own sector soon eh?
11/2/2010 c1 BenLeopard
very nice, this could be continued.
10/26/2010 c1 Nerhalst
This is Great! The spread of Starcraft lore (particularly Protoss lore) into Avatar is very creative.

I think the use of "human" is fine, because that is what the humans called themselves in Avatar.

Keep up the fine work.