for The Driving Lesson

I love it hahahahaha
7/21/2019 c1 2Marvels sister
HAHAHAHA
8/8/2016 c1 6Sorceress of Stories
Lol! That was great! I DIED!
3/2/2016 c1 10Beatlemaniac45
Ha ha ha ha ha ha this was hilarious
9/21/2015 c1 SherlockToMyJohn
This was brilliant! I love how Sherlock yells at the squirrel and goes through a fence and isn't too worried about the old lady (and how she runs after them) and than the last sentence. Than John. I love his reactions and how he is prepared with pillows. I could hear John yelling and Sherlock yelling at the Moriarty squirrel. I am so happy my Watson sent this to me. It's wonderful. Cheers and ta.
8/6/2015 c1 Yzabelle
hahahhaa. That was good.
4/19/2015 c1 Guest
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! :D
3/8/2015 c1 JustARandomAspie
everything about this fanfic is genius and the characterization was spot on! bravo! I have aspergers like Sherlock. I wonder if this is how my own driving lessons will be like...
12/16/2014 c1 104Alibi Nonsense
This is ridiculous. Why ever did I click this? The poor grandma! XD (no, seriously; this is awesome)
9/21/2014 c1 3GalaxyGirl181
I just died. Or maybe I died a while ago and this is heaven cause that either just killed me with laughter or made my death.
8/15/2014 c1 Guest
I just died there. XD LOL!
8/7/2014 c1 4BloggerOnBakerStreet
A fantastic story! Brilliant to read, as I am learning to drive myself (although maybe with a bit more caution than Sherlock)!
5/13/2014 c1 Guest
This is hilarious, amazing and awesome. You are an amazing writer. Please write more such stories.
3/25/2014 c1 Bethan Morgan
Oh my god, Hahaha! PMSL!
3/23/2014 c1 Star Skies
Hahaha this was hilarious!
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »