for Wanna be your victim, Ready for abduction

10/3/2012 c2 4Tekie Scythe
It was awesome! You were so descriptive with Reid's parts! Which would be the way he would say it! And the same for Morgan's! I love it so far!
_
10/3/2012 c1 Tekie Scythe
Oh my Reid... Go for it!
7/24/2012 c3 12635397
So. Hot. I need to go take a cold shower and calm down!
7/20/2012 c3 Amalia216
This was really a good story. A little love a little sex. Where can you go wrong.
6/20/2012 c2 Skyz5034
I couldn't finished the story it had a monotone feeling to it, it was missing something a certain je ne sais quoi ... (seem like a good story from the parts that i read)
5/7/2012 c3 nannily
OMG. That was soooooo hot, I nearly fainted... You dd a great job! Thanks for posting. =)
3/25/2012 c3 WitchVela
just hot ;) though i would have loved to see them angsting a bit more XD

keep writing.
2/24/2012 c3 1Srienia
That was an awesome story. I loved your way of blending the song into the text as well as your dancing Reid (i just have a thing for him like that)
12/4/2011 c3 6duchesscarml
Well damn... That was HOT! For your first time, that was really REALLY good! Wow, and you kept them so wonderfully in- character... I need a cold shower now. :/ Thank you for this!
11/10/2011 c1 7Katie - Lyn Della Robia
*drops Jaw* Oh god this is amazing.
11/6/2011 c3 33Shabby Abby
oh. my. god. i dont know wht to say. that was absolutly amazing. probably the best Morgan/Reid fic i've read.
11/5/2011 c3 65BlackBeautyQueen33
This was AWESOME and hot. God that was fabulous. I really liked it.
9/25/2011 c3 Melle22
excellent excellent excellent. Love this story. Great sexual tension, awesome sex, delightful Garcia and Prentis giggles as they imagine what the boys were doing together, lol.
9/25/2011 c1 Melle22
omg! so hot! are the other's watching, in on Spencer's secret? Is Morgan to be horrified and believe he was tricked, that it was all a joke? Will Spencer be pushed away and rejected, left hurt and confused? This can go sooooo many ways.
8/8/2011 c3 Akumaide
Oh. My. God. That is some seriously hot stuff right there! I can't believe this was your first written sex-scene, it's really good! And I really love the the rest of the story as well.

Simply amazing.