for Féileacán

10/14/2018 c1 TheOneResponsibleForThis
Very sweet.
10/15/2012 c1 10IoanNemos
Wow. Just ... wow.

I love your notes of what else is going on, your call-forwards to what will happen later, the way you write the characters ...

No, there is too much: let me sum up. THIS IS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.

::sweeps off hat with enough sincere drama to make Rocky proud::
8/31/2011 c1 gar-bit
This was wonderful to read while waiting for more Lackadaisy comics. I think you got Rocky's character and his amusing way with words down pat. Calvin is as adorable at 5 as he is later, if for different reasons. And I certainly liked Allen and how he sort of warns Freckle about Rocky. The whole "what everybody else is doing" part around the end was fun, too. So, thank you!
8/7/2011 c1 name here
I liked the story and especially Freckle's childish mispronunciations - I could verily see the frames before me!

Only one thing I'd like to bring up: Why did you have to reference the shooting of poor Franz Ferdinand and Sofie? Now there was a man who could have cleaned up Austria-Hungary! It took the wind right out of my sails for this fluff-piece. Viktor depresses me enough, having served in WW1 and all. :(
7/6/2011 c1 10Aiatalay
That was so awesome. I could just feel the summer of good times past... I'm sure my younger brother and I did this ourselves when we were this age as well.
11/5/2010 c1 69Juxtaposie
I have nothing but good things to say about this fic. So many things were just soooooo perfect - Freckle's fascination with guns, Rocky's speech patterns, the way they interacted - every detail was just wonderful!

Loved loved loved this piece!
10/29/2010 c1 Anonymius Reviewieritus
You put loving detail and research into your stories, I have to say. It's just as an enjoyable read as your last story. Hoping for more from you, definately!

Also, Heller-siblings acknowledgement! This makes me ridiculously happy.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service