FanFiction.Net

3/5/2015 c10 GrumpyGrue
Poor Maya.
3/5/2015 c9 GrumpyGrue
Now vomit kiss!
The greater than, and less than signs don't show up thanks to this site's formatting issues. I tried typing them for an earlier chapter review about arguing fans.
3/5/2015 c8 GrumpyGrue
Seagull: "mine!"
Is that fish rotting? Ritsuko is a meanie.
3/5/2015 c7 GrumpyGrue
It's entertaining to see people hype up Anno's openly expressed hate or disdain for his fanbase, and joke about it.

People on a forum were having a friendly argument on who was best girl/woman. It was said that these arguments get viscous on other websites. I've yet to see one of those, and bask in the glorious warmth of the flames.

One comment said:
Rei Asuka.
Misato Asuka, even.

The following reply got a lot of upvotes:
You shut your whore mouth
3/5/2015 c6 GrumpyGrue
Rei is love, Rei is life. Mass-produced waifu to ease your strife. She can bring a clone for the second girl.
3/5/2015 c4 GrumpyGrue
Unstable? She's like the Wall of Jericho.
3/5/2015 c5 GrumpyGrue
Soryuu spit-take takes the cake.
3/5/2015 c3 GrumpyGrue
The best Ranma crack my eyes have ever snorted.
3/5/2015 c2 GrumpyGrue
You're the best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down!
3/5/2015 c1 GrumpyGrue
It's hard for me to imagine Mihoshi without bunny ears. They go together like peanut butter and celery. Genie-bunny Mihoshi. Bunie.
12/15/2014 c6 7moon so bright
I love Rei.
12/15/2014 c3 moon so bright
Freaking hilarious.
12/15/2014 c23 Gurrulu
The King of Gamers-Iruel. This thing is like racecar pileup in slow motion- just when it looks like things have reached the apex of chaotic mayhem, they're apparently blindsided by the mess they're driving right into. Certainly less carnage, but mental trauma is no joke either, except when mental trauma is a joke.
12/14/2014 c22 Guest
This doesn't have enough reviews to emphasize how good it is. To clarify, I had to bite my lips from passing out from laughter. This story is so funny, i almost bled from repressed giggles.
12/13/2014 c23 3Hiryo
Sad about Kender not replying to you. Got any notification by him again?

Love your fanfic it's sooo funny (same with No Tendo) looking forward when the next new epic chapters come out!

Please update soon!