for Of Hell

9/17/2015 c1 22apiegohome
This was pretty unsettling, made me feel a bit sick I was so involved in the storyline. I've seen enough apocalyptic films to have a pretty vivid imagination and the ending scene of this with Roxas was truly horrifying. Loved this one to bits! Thanks for writing!
10/8/2014 c1 8Lazypage
I'm speechless. The tension building was awesome. And so was Axel's characterization and the world building. Just everything-5 stars. I liked how Axel still had the go to school the next day after the world went to hell (yup, sounds about right XD).

The deal about people walking around not knowing that they died was creeeepy. I'm not sure how to even process the end where Roxas appeared again. Poor Ven.

And Axel. Based on the last line, it sounds like the rest of his life isn't going to be a pleasant experience.
6/29/2014 c1 sea-salt kisses
this is my second review i know bUT there are pieces of writing sometimes that just kind of brand themselves along your frontal lobe- this is it. i think of this piece every time i try to craft horror, and god bless america it's so peRMANent in my mind i can hardly swallow around it. this is incredible. thank you for this.
8/16/2013 c1 The Infernal Lady
I really liked it. You're right; blood and gore are /so/ overrated. Really, I have absolutely no idea why they're so popular, while the really unnerving, bite-your-nails-with-tension movies are still so few. I'll be sure to check out the book you mentioned (thank you).
The story was good, it was almost perfect, /but/... The ending ruined it SLIGHTLY to me. I know, the title says it all, but I was not expecting you to write about actual Hell (as some people see it, anyway).
Even so, that settles it. I'm off to read the rest of your stories RIGHT NOW. After reading two of them, I can safely assume you're brilliant.
2/19/2013 c1 XWhiteRabbitX
This was amazing. Oh my god it was perfect. Well done!
10/25/2012 c1 sea-salt kisses
all i can really say is wow. you've rendered me speechless.
1/30/2012 c1 22Kioko Yasu
Creepiest fanfic I've ever read. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.
6/8/2011 c1 Guest
terrifying, and beautifully written.
12/27/2010 c1 XticktickboomX
This...blew my mind. It scared me. I read this yesterday and I'm still thinking about it. It...really effected me. the end when Axel goes to D.C. freaked me out. I just can't get over how well written and...just kind of trippy this was.
12/15/2010 c1 58Cat In My Fridge
This is probably one of the few pieces of worthy literature I've seen on this site. This will stay with me for a while.

Especially loved the ending. For a moment I thought you would have Axel cross over and join, but you didn't... and the conclusion made so much sense, too. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing.
11/15/2010 c1 1CakeyOctopus
I read this last night before I went to bed.

I read it, digested it, rolled it around in my mind.

When I woke up this morning I was still thinking about it.

Stringing the words along in my mind.

It's safe to say that I love it.

Also, that house freaks me out as well.
11/13/2010 c1 32owlpostagain
I am completely and utterly fascinated and baffled by this. very nice. coincidental or intentional that your last two stories have been "from the depths" "of hell?"
11/11/2010 c1 2333WaterBaby333
I love this story. Even with the creepiness, it's beautiful. It almost made me cry, more than once, and it made me think too. You also put in so much raw emotion and imagery that I could see what you were describing. A clear picture, and that's skill.

This is an amazing story, thank you for writing it, I truely enjoyed reading it.
11/4/2010 c1 7Lucian the Hanging Moon
HOLY FUCKING SHIT 40,000

This is beyond amazing. You are the absolute best. There's no question.
11/1/2010 c1 2Seaside Stranger
K, so you are pretty much my favorite person ever right now.

This piece was way more subtly scary to me than it was outright frightening... though it was that, too. Axel's sense of dread just kept building up, and therefore, mine did as well. I also have to applaud how fucking amazing you are at writing in first person. It's something I struggle with, so I gotta give you that.

It's funny how most writers seem to only have one really good story in them, but you have so many. I hope you never quit writing. Honestly, your writing is something I would buy, were it published/legal to sell/blahblah.

Okay, worshiping moment over. But seriously, please, for the love of boysex, never stop writing. You're too good.
23 Page 1 2 Next »