FanFiction.Net
for Fever

11/20/2014 c4 68Lilly Winters
Oh, man. Here come the waterworks D:... lol no, I didn't cry. But I came close to it! Gosh! Vincent is so pitiful! I just wanna hug him and tell him it'll all be all right! Wonderfully beautiful chapter!
9/17/2014 c5 KittenPOP
Wow! That was so great! X3 Thank you for writing this. Every chapter was so sweet.
5/11/2014 c5 Bethany
I luv Vincent and Yuffie...even though there wasn't a kiss ..Not that i 't wait to see the manga version
9/1/2013 c1 5Kanda The Forgotten Exorcist
Hey this is awesome! I lovenit I have been looking for a fanfiction where it is finally Vincent that gets some healing time.
7/23/2013 c6 5Angryanimeperv64
This is an amazing and touching story! i love the manga version too!
6/29/2013 c5 16StyxxsOmega
This was SO adorable! I really loved it. I would love to see another chapter or sequel. It's fine if you don't want to.
12/26/2012 c5 Chaos66
I luv chapter 5 when Vincent wakes up that the type of thing I'm looking for! :)
5/18/2012 c5 2Galacticwolf
Yuffie guessed the likelihood of her winning his heart was somewhere between Hojo secretly running Deepground and Cloud dressing up in drag. That line just cracked me up.
2/6/2012 c5 Kakurosu
Wauw and Ouch poor Vincent - This story was great - sad theres no sequal- oh well Can always wish...
4/8/2011 c5 22Deplora
"Yuffie guessed the likelihood of her winning his heart was somewhere between Hojo secretly running Deepground and Cloud dressing up in drag." Little does Yuffie know... I have to say, that I do so love that line.
2/3/2011 c5 1Dark Queen Helba
Great Story and good chapter. The only problem I find is that you keep mentioning Cloud cross-dress as a 'never going to happen.' You do know that early in the original game he does end up cross-dressing to save Tifa and Aerith from Don Corneo?
2/3/2011 c6 muuthebest
omg yayy! u're awesome
2/2/2011 c6 13the1eyedtree
I just looked up the first chapter on DeviantArt, and I must say that it's SO AWESOME! I enjoyed readig the fanfiction, and now I'll get to enjoy the manga! :D Your art is amazing by the way, great job!
1/1/2011 c5 11Alma Heart
That was ADORABLE!

Ok, but that reaction aside. :P In addition to the adorableness, it was so wonderfully satisfying! I always have such trouble ending things when they aren't "done" fully, such as you did here, and yet you did such an amazing job! Bravo!

Yuffie makes me so happy. You go, girl! You better watch out, Vincent, she's going to get through that wall of yours. :P This is an amazing ending to an amazingly written story. I had to go back and reread parts I liked it so much. Awesome job.

~Alma
12/30/2010 c5 11twisteddeal
this is awsemm whens the next chapter
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »