for Hogyoku ex Machina

9/18 c18 Lolo
I reread this story constantly since I discovered it. This was an amazing journey :) My only confusion on this ending was what was going on with Ichigo needing to use it once a year?
9/13 c7 StoriesMakeLife
Aaaaand then an initially awesome fic turned into an endless "watching future memories together". A pity.
9/8 c3 StoriesMakeLife
Wow. This is next level awesome.

The whole three-way conversation, so deep. I wish it was like that in the canon. Alas, Ichigo only understood Shiro/Hichigo at the very end, and even then in the canon it is unclear, for the Tensa Zangetsu didn't have any obvious Shiro in him, and whatever insights Ichigo had beside "TZ is so sd", was never shown.

I really wish it was "how could I be so stupid not to see Shiro saew us as partners, aibou, from the start" like Hollow Feelings and Feeling Hollow implied, and this work implies too, with lesser extent of "how stupid I was", but with deeper understanding of "he is my despair and my joy, part of me". But in canon, I'm afraid, it wasn't.

Great snippets on captains' reactions. Especially "Well I'm lost. How about the rest of you?")) Ann "Stop. Look at his zanpakutou".

Thank you. So. Much.
8/27 c2 Nad19
oh come on!
8/26 c19 Guest
I loved this story so much I read all 19 chapters again as soon I finished!
5/30 c2 1Murderleo38
si se que es molesto pero... QUE MALDITO HOLLOW ES REALMENTE ZANGETSU! me enoja mucho que White Ichigo sea tratado como un hollow interno, es parte del poder de ichigo! ES ZANGETSU!
4/25 c18 Guest
Great story!
3/15 c18 worom001
Hogey... ha. Imagine a dog that can finesse your entire planet to smithereens.
2/26 c13 67TrisakAminawn
I came back and found this fic after some years (I couldn't remember what it was called so I had to filter Bleach for 'complete, over 80K' and then go back to 'before 2011' but this was surprisingly effective) because I wanted to read it again. Still a fun read! Thank you!

And can I just express my Strong Feelings of like. Mingled outrage and respect. That you built up Kubo's thing where Ichigo keeps getting attention from women and not really noticing into an explicit running joke *and then used it to set up this kind of complex thematic plot point?* ;lkasdjfkl
1/25 c19 the-weeb-with-a-need
Love this fic 10/10
extra kudos love to see it
1/22 c4 the-weeb-with-a-need
even tho its a little late
yes to all of the above
but i also listen to sawbones which is a meidical podcast
also since i cant give kudos here 10/10 backreading it this is great
10/28/2020 c18 HaloTV
This is probably my fifth time reading this fic and the fourth time re-reading it, and it's still just as fantastic as it was the first time, all those years ago. I don't know if you still check this site or will ever see this, but this fanfiction stands out in my mind as one of the two greatest 100k wordcount Bleach fanfictions, alongside A Protector's Pride.

I loved the relationship between Ichigo, Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. I loved the portrayal of his ascended state; I loved the twist with Muramasa. The first time reading it, I didn't see it coming in the slightest. I loved the ending with Hogey.

This has become something of a comfort fic for me, when I get a nostalgic yearning for Bleach at it's prime.

Thank you for giving so much of your time to create a wonderful story for so many of us. I can't speak for others, but I doubt I'll ever forget this one.
9/19/2020 c19 Guestinator
Called it to the damn letter. Amazing how a build up plot line from multiple angels which I figure most would actually care about you instantly prison rape for no reason other than annoying your readers at your inability to complete a important main story plotline.

Well done ruining the story. Yes it annoyed me enough to write all of this because there was so much potential that was thrown aside.
9/19/2020 c14 Guestinator
I fucking called it! That you wouldn't have him do shit, and you didn't by bulling a pussy move to bypass it.
9/19/2020 c13 Guestinator
Ten imaginary dollars that Ichigo does NOTHING when he learns of their spying.
1,878 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »