FanFiction.Net
for The Universal Rule

5/22/2013 c4 Guest
thanks for sharing this fic. it was really well written, i was engrossed in it from the first paragraph :-)
6/4/2012 c4 5anonkp
Great story, really well written.
4/6/2011 c3 e
I like how you have Callen translating some of the words into Russian. Very well written.
12/12/2010 c4 1Lauri3n
Thi was good.
11/29/2010 c3 3TheFandomInitiative
Please update as soon as you can! Can't wait till the Deeks chap! I love the fact that Deeks is protective of Kensi. Love Jazmin xx
11/24/2010 c3 76gf7
Nicely done - very interesting and dramatic. Can't wait for the Deeks chapter. Please don't kill our girl...
11/24/2010 c2 3nomanslandvicki
love.
11/22/2010 c2 leasha is ainm dom
ohhh cant wait for the next chapter
11/21/2010 c2 4coreymason
I hadn't realized this was going to be a multi-chapter fic and I am definitely glad that it has turned out this way! I am excited for more so please please update soon.
11/20/2010 c2 34Tiana-P
Chilling but brilliant. update soon please! Cannot wait to read Callen's pov.
11/19/2010 c2 Allie
hey, i really like this story. Pls cont. updating as fast as possible. thx
11/10/2010 c1 6Izzie McCool
OMG! I never thought i would real all this, because i am not really a Kensi fan, but wow! This was beautiful! Love the way you write and the beginning was just right for the story, and the endig was just ... wow!

But please, let it come more, let there be another chapter. I want to know is she lives thought it. I really want to know!

But all over, just lovely 3
11/1/2010 c1 always.theheartbeat
K, I love this. It's so...I dunno how to describe it. It just...puts everything in a new perspective, y'know? Cause, I'll admit, I'm one who occasionally says "that won't happen over here, we're America", even though I KNOW anything can happen anytime.

This is amazing. It reminds me of a quote in the movie Van Helsing: "To have memories of those you've loved and lost is perhaps harder than to have no memories at all". The guy who says that directs it at a girl who lost her family, while he has no memory whatsoever of his. Anyway, it reminded me of when Kensi is thinking 'bout Callen.

So, I loved it, this is amazing. Great job!
10/31/2010 c1 crazygal
Even though the characters don't betray their fear for her, the raw emotion comes through perfectly. I must say you've nailed the characters and written a very compelling piece.
10/31/2010 c1 tertia
Yourstory is great!keep going I can't waitfor more!
16 Page 1 2 Next »