for As Time Goes Back

2/25/2011 c4 aminaluvr4life
I was so excited to see that you had updated this story. It had been so long that I had to read the other chapters just to remember where we had left off. I must say that I was so excited by the end of the chapter that I was screaming in my head "No! it can't end now, its getting so exciting! Why cruel world why!"

Anyhow, I really loved reading this chappy and look forward to seeing what happens next.
11/8/2010 c3 2Iwishthiswasaphasemum
still compleat and utterly LOVE this story. Thanks for mentioning me in your story, (It's never happened before) and also will Atem find out he's yugis yami? I wanna know even if it will ruin the suspense for me. Well done with the story though
11/7/2010 c3 aminaluvr4life
Awesome story, I should have been sleeping by now but I decided to read the whloe story that was posted so far instead. It was worth it too. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love the story so far. ^_^
11/4/2010 c1 Iwishthiswasaphasemum
i know i've already reveiwed but i really want you to update and i keep rereading the end of the last chapter over and over. so please review? Pleeeese?
10/31/2010 c2 Iwishthiswasaphasemum
please update soon, this is already catching my intrests and its only the secound chapter! like how nice seto is in this story
35 « Prev Page 1 .. 3