FanFiction.Net
for Patriot's Dawn

10/31/2010 c1 Naginator
Hmm interesting story, personally hate sasuke but he seems alright so far, hope naruto gets real techniques soon, even in canon he has only two element techniques and they're only with the rasengan
10/31/2010 c1 troutman30
Good! Another story with a fairly intelligent Naruto that Sasuke at least respects and gets along with, for however long it takes until the Snake arrives.
10/31/2010 c1 13Anime Enthusiast
Wonderful beginning...I'm already hooked and wondering what ninjutsu Naruto managed to develop, aside from the usual three E-ranked ones. Also, the fact that Sasuke awakened his sharingan and Naruto still could keep up spoke volumes. Not to mention the secret leg weights. The blond will strive to become a skilled shinobi, driven by anger and pure survival instincts.

I want to say that your stories are very well-written and very enjoyable to read. I hope to, someday, measure my writing skills to yours, hence why I'm adding you as one of my favorite authors.

I'm quite eager to read the next chapte of Patriot's Dawn and Hurricane Suite as well. Both stories got me hooked since chapter one. My congrats!
10/31/2010 c1 narutofan1111
intresting story you got here, and a VERY good plot, looking forward to see what naruto will be capable off in the future
10/31/2010 c1 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
10/31/2010 c1 9AoMythology
I like always-motivated!Naruto stories. I hope you keep Sasuke loyal though, he has a number of reasons to make that much more likely than in canon.
10/31/2010 c1 Ninpou
cool start! looking forward to more chapter!
3,637 « Prev Page 1 .. 233 240 241 242 243