for Fragile

6/16/2019 c1 RRBLestrange
Wonderful!
11/5/2012 c1 8DDAriSieg
I'm getting a bit lazy in my reviews here, I'm sorry, but again.. I really liked this, it shows great characterization in just a few lines. Fantastic!
8/4/2011 c1 whatthepho
I love your little drabbles! So short, but meaningful.
7/27/2011 c1 17RomanticDisorder
This is a good drabble! :D

(I'm sorry for my bad english e.e)
12/17/2010 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
*grins*

Oh, so . . . perfect. (Right down to Lucius' reaction, haha. It's exactly what I imagine he would do, confronted with something like that.)

Loved the contrasting imagery, and you do a wonderful job of getting inside Bella's head and showing the mark fourteen years of imprisonment has left on her. Of course, the other inhabitants of the house probably put her actions down to her simply being "mad", but it does have a logic to it - albeit a strange, emotional kind - and it's a very skilled writer who can show that in so few words. It shows through in the little things - the pacing, the way the Manor's grandeur offends her (probably because she can't stand to admit it discomforts her) and the way her reaction to Narcissa mirrors that. She can't stand to think she's weak, in any capacity. She destroys to distract from how easily destroyed she is, and how damaged she's become. (I think so, anyway.)

Anyway! Beautifully written, as always, and your word choice is just .. . sheer perfection. "Clean pure perfection" was a particular favourite of mine, I have to say. Very fitting and evocative, and even the word sounds echo the meaning. (Also very Narcissa, haha.)

Brilliant work, again. :)
12/8/2010 c1 8Miss Tony Stark
AMAZINGĀ” don't say it's complete continue it pleaseĀ”
11/3/2010 c1 60AngelofDarkness1605
Nice work :D
11/1/2010 c1 300Inkfire
I loved this! Great work :D
10/31/2010 c1 653Lamia of the Dark
Love it. Completely fits her character AND you did well with the prompt.
10/31/2010 c1 Estella May
Oooh, so creepy and believable! Nice job!
10/31/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
Wow. That was beautifully done. I absolutely adored what you did with the prompt.

This was beautifully written and the language you used was evocative and just...perfect.

I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully you wrote this, the little intricacies, her madness, everything.

And of course I'm extra happy because I had my fingers crossed that you would do something Malfoy-related with the prompt, and you did! =D

Seriously though, I can't get over how perfect this was.

Amazing on all counts.
10/31/2010 c1 30BellaPur
That last line sent something right into the core of my being honey. Well done! So, so well done!