for SM CASE FILES

6/8/2017 c1 28JolieBlack
Whoa - I'm really not into supernatural AUs as a rule, but I love stories that blend "Sherlock" with elements from RL crimes/mysteries, and this is the perfect example of how to do it well! Congratulations!
1/11/2017 c1 Whispy
BUT WHAT DID HE FIND IN HIM I MUST KNOW
7/4/2016 c1 Slayer232
Holy shit this is creepy as fuck
5/26/2016 c1 Lilybud
Okay...that was...disturbing. Brownie points for your dedication to keep to the audio and data format, and the dialogue was extremely clear and realistic. A very creative, well written, and DISTURBING piece!
3/9/2016 c1 hedwigsart
Liked it - wanted to go to sleep, but saw a rec on tvtropes and dared myself to read it at 2 am.
I won't have trouble sleeping now (not many things manage to give me nightmares anymore), but the story was creepy and interesting, well done. Found the formatting particularly great.
12/25/2015 c1 Guest
So SM is a secret experiment gone wrong and it's Mycroft dealing with the records...The last few lines seem to imply that something's happened to him, too.
This is horror at its finest. Kudos to you, dear author.
8/11/2015 c1 Me
Fantastic! I can't believe you told such a good story about sle- you know who...
5/24/2015 c1 4DeathMunchkin
I just said his name what? Ten times? The stupid Slenderman song got stuck in my head now.
5/3/2015 c1 15Grey Foxes
...I'm going to sleep with the lights on. All the lights on. And my dogs inside. Why is that everytime I read a slenderman story it makes me want to cry or curl up in a corner and rock back and forth. It's like a horrible addiction I can't just stop.

I really liked this by the way.
4/29/2015 c1 39PT-chan ssu
Oh this is awesome and totally creepy.
So AWESOME! XDD And damn if it can't happen to Sherlock

...and I am reeeeally interested about what happens during the last recording with Lestrade. (WHAT. DOES. SHERLOCK. MEAN?)

I love this... I dunno why...

never
say
his
name.

You don't have to tell me twice.
3/17/2015 c1 Guest
that was ... uhm... well I'm not going to sleep tonight. THAT WAS THE MOST BLOODY TERRIFYING THING I HAVE EVER READ. Now I'm really scared to say ... the name
1/6/2015 c1 14KnightAniNaberrie
Absolutely LOVED this!

Having not read anything Slendy related in a while, I got terribly excited when I saw "Slen..." and immediately said his name out loud, as well as several other times whilst reading. Considering that, and the fact that I live in a heavily wooded area and it appears that I am unintentionally testing the Slendy myth out tonight...
8/24/2014 c1 Guest
Dang! That is what I call a story.
7/23/2014 c1 2The Wild West Pyro
You know what would be terrifying for this story? I mean, it was awesome, but I thought some additional info could be inputted. Here's my two cents:

The Golem was captured after the events of the Great Game by Mycroft and sent to the Baskerville facility, where he was experimented on. Reports that were leaked claimed that the corpse of a "giant, thin, tall man with appendages on his back" was fused with the Golem.

Shortly after the events of "His Last Vow", the Baskerville facility was caught in a horrific explosion where all people/experimental animals inside were disemboweled and the surrounding landscape destroyed, with the exception of the village. Witnesses from the village talk of an army corporal running towards them at 6:00 in the evening, yelling at them to pack and evacuate. He succeeded on getting the last person,into the remaining tour bus before he was attacked by "a huge, tall, man covered in blood" and disemboweled as the village burned around him.

The creature, based on witness sightings, made its way to North America by killing every person on a nearby freighter and landing in a heavily wooded area, where it started a killing spree that went on for a year and a half.

Then it hijacked another ship and made its way to England.
6/8/2014 c1 Guest
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng. That wasn't nearly so bad as the reviews made me think it would be. And it's midnight, too. I must have a high horror tolerance. Um. Other thanthatit was pretty brilliant. However, I'll have you knowthat after I finished reading this fic I actually said "Slenderman" out loud for kicks. Well um, Idon't know whatpoint there ids tothis review but anyways this was a very cool story.
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »