for Is It Wrong?

5/27/2019 c16 Marik Ishtar
You should update this. I found your story today and I really wanna see what happens with Rukia and Ichigo
4/15/2018 c16 Update please
2018 and no update please please finish the story please I gots to know what happens please come back
6/12/2017 c1 3Namikaze Ichime
seems nice
7/13/2016 c16 COME BACK
So that's it u leave me with this so nothing else u need to come back please your stories are a work of art that needs to be continues please update I know u haven't written in a while bit I've read this story over a hundred times please update
10/21/2015 c16 ichigirl21
I really like this story a lot. I know it's been a while but update? Also, Rukia is a bitch
5/16/2015 c16 2Soya Pie
I am hooked with this fanfic! I dearly hope you have the time to update your wonderful fics in the near future :3
1/19/2014 c8 Guest
good story although fick dich doesn't mean fuck you like you think its actually means fuck you sexually use verpiss dich to insult someone good story though
1/19/2014 c7 Guest
shiro is a god among animated men
11/13/2013 c16 1OhLookItsAHumanPerson
You know what would be amazing? Updating this :) it's been two years, and I really like this story. So if you get a good idea, type it up! This story needs more chapters c;
8/10/2013 c16 naughtykittyme0
update!
7/21/2013 c16 2Enight
*cries* why did you stop updating this D:

This is so amazing!

Please write more!
4/20/2013 c16 Okami Princess
Ichigo has divorced Uryuu by now right?
2/12/2013 c16 5ChordOverstreetFan
Please Rukia is the only one to blame. Who holds a grudge that long for such a petty reason? Unless Ichigo knew she liked Renji when she was with him, its stupid and is unwarranted.
1/28/2013 c16 me
please,please,PLEASE!
update.. Even tho last time you was back in2010, but even back then i LOVED it
12/14/2012 c16 2OptimisticQueenRandom
I read the story in 2day(during class) but i really do hope you continue this story, 'cause it really good what I'm saying it is awesome i hope this not going to be the last chapter of it. It will be sad if it is the last chapter.
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »