for These Hearts, They Race from Self Control

1/25/2017 c1 AnnaOxford
Aww, they're my favourite couple in Glee.

I so wish you would write Dramione or Tomione, any chance?
3/12/2014 c1 4RockerPrincess83
How did I miss this story?! I hate myself so much right now, but I loved this story so much I can't stop smiling so I guess it balances out ;) Another great story :)
2/24/2014 c1 Guest
Amazing. I've needed some good Finchel to fill the void in my soul after...you know
10/18/2013 c1 39TingedAutumn
This was such a cute story! I loved the way you wrote Finn, and how the relationship went so easily between intense and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing this!
6/4/2013 c1 Guest
I just love your writing! It's so lyrical!
2/16/2013 c1 Guest
Lol moms always know. The ending was really cute! Thanks for that!
8/12/2012 c1 heyitslennon
Aawwwww:) my world just turned into a flurry of sunshine and rainbows riding on a majestic winged unicorn. So cute!
5/16/2012 c1 luafontes
I truly love every single one of your fics!
11/20/2011 c1 117thecivilunrest
This story was really awkward and cute! I loved reading all of it. Your stories are all so long, but they're worth every minute that they take to read. I love your!Finn. He's awesome, and himself, but at the same time he's just so loveable and amazing. Just like Finn should /always/ be (though sometimes he isn't so much on the show). Lovely!
5/28/2011 c1 32KarenGApeach
I love your stories. You are so talented.
4/22/2011 c1 6alphaladywolf
This was the sweet finchel that I used to love.
1/23/2011 c1 3penguinsleddings
UNF. Even though I know this DIDN'T happen... I wish it did.
1/2/2011 c1 JClayton
The whole story was great but the ending you chose with Rachel's first time was just so perfect for the couple that I wish it would happpen on the show- it captures the elements of Rachel and Finn that make them work; their encouragement, partnership and caring.

Great story.

Plus your beginning was hilarious
12/26/2010 c1 13Quibily
Okay, BEST PART: "but it's okay. Rachel doesn't mind when that happens. She gets him." She does. That's always been my main argument in why Rachel is so much better for Finn than Quinn. Quinn just doesn't have the patience for him.

Oh, and I LOVE your Carole! She seems like the kinda mom I always envisioned. I am pretty sure, after "Furt," that Carole does think Rachel is the right girl for Finn .. But, OMG, Finn's he-man pride in making her walk funny! LOL.
12/5/2010 c1 Calli Wall
:) love the circular symmetry.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »