for The Night Under

8/16/2018 c1 Guest
I love this
10/22/2017 c1 115ko-chan-the-blueberry-donut
I cried for Antimony, Cobalt, and Quartz. This was so good. It gave me chills. Thank you for this wonderful piece of literature.
8/2/2017 c1 1Namina Senju
Please write a sequel! Maybe in the sequel u could have them find her in the human world by going In a portal!?
10/29/2016 c1 sweet-revenge
You'll never consider writing the sequel?
10/7/2016 c1 ryidaniel1
That was ... T. J'ai adoré c'était magnifique, fantastique, extraordinaire, formidable, merveilleux... J'ai mis une journée entière pour lire cette superbe fiction et J'ai tout adoré ! comment tu décris les monstres, paysages, les sentiments de Sakura. Comment tu nous laisses sur notre faim à la fin de l'histoire c'est sublime. Thank you for all your hard work !
10/5/2016 c1 2Kiseki Kasama
Pls write a sequel.
2/18/2016 c1 Alice aquabld
its a oneshot and I didnt even one
2/18/2016 c1 Alice aquabld
can she do suicide. and then you show what reaction the guys made
6/11/2015 c1 6VampireKitty34
Amazing! I love it!
10/9/2014 c1 Anonchan
Wow. This was another beautiful oneshot (totally worth procrastinating with) from you! I loved the way that Sasuke tried so, so hard not to give in to his animal instincts. I think that really defined his character for me. Deidara got his arm torn off. Yes. What are you talking about no he didn't get killed no I'm not in denial stop it. Everyone was really well done in this story - the explanations helped a lot as well.

A;gh;iorheih, I don't mean to nag, but please make a sequel/prequel/whatever. Oooh, bloody and gory. Interesting If Sakura gets caught, I don't know if I'd pity her or envy her. Probably both.

Much love and appreciation,

Anonchan
8/26/2014 c1 ANARCHY
Aaah, please write the prequel! This is just like Hakumei... I NEED THE SECOND PART. AAAH. God dammit, Storm, please! This was so good and intense and awesome and asdfghuiok,liouh

Seriously. Please.
6/8/2014 c1 Demonicgirl111
This story was sooo cooooooool! But being a NaruSaku fan I wish they ended up together in the end. Oh well! I really liked this story! Your a great writer!
2/3/2014 c1 3Della-Avril
Holy shit that was amazing.
1/4/2014 c1 14Razzella
God, I just love this story so much. I've read and reread it over and over and it's every bit as wonderful as the first time. I squealed like a little girl when I was [for the thousandth time] flipping through your profile and saw you'd added to it. Though I was a teensy bit disappointed that you didn't add her punishment because *sigh* I really want to read it. [I picture her being rebellious and like, "Pfft? You wanna punish me? I'll give you a reason to punish me!"]

But I do appreciate the clarity you've added and even though by the end of this story I'm always pining after a sequel [I feel like they would come to get her the next year 'round and her running from them sounds like eons of fun.], it is still one of my favorites.

- Now my commentary on the bottom points, if you skipped them, thanks for reading, and these don't matter. -

#3: I don't feel like she should have to toss aside her resentment for a successful and equally captivating sequel. I think she could hate their guts forever and them pining after her would be just as satisfying. But that's just me; I don't need happy endings to love things. I am dying to read the prequel though; I really had trouble wrapping my head around how they had become so hopelessly in love with her [And how she never fucking (excuse my French, lolpun) "fell" for them. LIKE SERIOUSLY, SAKURA? SERIOUSLY?], so reading the beginning would probably help with that, for me.

#4: Sasuke hurts my heart with that, because he just tries so, so hard; at one point I was really hoping he would stay that way. My only complaint is I feel like he was too distant from her, which makes sense with this information handed to you, but reading it the first time, he startled me. Of all of them, his feelings actually confused me and I was like, "Wait, what? WHAT?!"

On #8, even with this in mind, he still managed to be my favorite. Always has been, even before your polishing because hot damn, son, he's a conniving little bastard; I appreciate the manipulative nature. Sasori is probably the only one that I actually really "wanted" to win her over, and I'm not entirely sure why.

And as a side note, I like to pretend Deidara was not killed because that realization knocked the wind out of me and made me uncomfortable. /denial;;

#9: I WANT THE BLOODY HORRIFIC MESS, PLEASE. The fact that you added this just makes me flail about trying to create a suitable ending in my mind. Which drives me nuts. I would really like to see the ending like nobodies business.
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »