for My Sweet Senpai

12/13/2013 c4 10monochre
I want to cry. even Sakuno's grandma approves of Fuji and Tezuka was all XDDDDDD My feels Omgggg
4/13/2013 c4 Chiho Ei
is this the ending? hehe " but nice story though :D
6/28/2012 c4 19Girl-luvs-manga
You are good at writing Please continue!
4/17/2012 c4 Jaz-147
pls upload this story...this really interesting.
1/13/2011 c3 5Alpha14
Tezuka is being childish, and acted his age for once. I love it~
12/22/2010 c4 25RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR
sakuno and fuji are soo cute together :)
12/22/2010 c4 Lucy Ash Hawthorne
awesome!
12/22/2010 c4 75Shirahane Aikawa
Unfortunately, you have another problem, its a bit disturbing that you repeatedly mispelled the characters name. Its interesting that you dont posses the sence of consistency when you already wrote 5 chapters of this story. This review doesnt mean i'm flaming you. But you need improvements. 'syuske' is not the right spelling for Fuji Syusuke's name. And u have to explain why all of the sudden, fuji is jealous, i dont remember something that fuji started to get jealous of someone only this recent chapter. U suck on this chapter. Sorry if i am a bit rude or you'll find me hypocrite because i praised this story last time. I am saying this criticism because u still hv a room to improve. See this criticism in a good way.
12/21/2010 c3 Shirahane Aikawa
The story is decent but you got a little problem your sense of consistency of how u change the spelling of the characters name sucks, who is tahaashi? And who is this shusuke? U've been constantly changing Fuji's name to shusuke to his real name syusuke. And the other regular's name an honest advice u need to check ur document twice before u upload it.
12/7/2010 c3 midnightblue08
waaahhh tezuka was part of the spying hehehehe

clever fuji!
11/29/2010 c3 25RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR
wow tezuka sure ruined it
11/28/2010 c3 Lucy Ash Hawthorne
laughes cool!
11/21/2010 c2 midnightblue08
heheheheh cute!
11/19/2010 c2 4dove tree
It's so SWEET! please continue, I love it!
11/19/2010 c2 Lucy Ash Hawthorne