for Balm

8/21/2019 c10 andrewpine
Huh? Scratching my head confused.
5/4/2019 c6 Guest
Thanks for the read.
9/4/2017 c6 1thescolar
am i missing something?...what did the letter say!
11/19/2011 c10 hyatt675
Your little stories are truly wonderful. I admire your writing so much! Keep up the amazing work! I know you are probably done with this story, but continue your writing. You are very skilled.

I enjoyed reading this very much! Thank you for sharing your amazing writing with the world!
9/2/2011 c10 Zulu
I just found your story, and I'm glad I did. It is fantastic and all the emotions portrayed are so real and beautiful.. But really why did you decide to stop there? Please write some more.. Thanks much for sharing and making my day :)
8/18/2011 c10 Solsticio21
Are you planing to do a sequel? It's a bit weird to end things like that, especially with the last events :S Have a nice weekend!
7/8/2011 c10 2samaramorgane
Nice!
7/3/2011 c10 elfspirit7
WOW! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
5/29/2011 c9 bunnyzilla
I love this story... a lot. A whole lot. I'd have to say my favorite chapters were Ink and Kitchen.

You're a really great writer, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Write more femmeslash stories, please? *puppy eyes*
4/15/2011 c9 Solsticio21
Wow! What a way to change the horcrux part :) that was pretty cool and poor Hermione was almost lost. At least now Harry knows and he was here too the one putting things clear. I hope Ron's reaction is not bad. Great chapter.
3/31/2011 c9 4zoner04
This is excellent. I love how real it is, how there aren't just these perfect moments, but awkward ones too. I hope you plan on continuing!
3/30/2011 c9 11Mione of Ravenclaw
I vaguely remember reading a chapter of this fic and thinking it was really good, then I got distracted and I don't think I ever reviewed. Anyway, these little drabbles have been very enjoyable and well written :) Great job!
3/14/2011 c9 dj
i like this. so they had a hidden relationship? glad hermione snapped out of it.
1/2/2011 c8 Solsticio21
I don't like Harry's moves on Ginny here :S But I guess Mione needs to play better around her. Great update. Have a lovely 2011!
12/29/2010 c8 56wishingonlightning
I'll admit, this one did come off a little all over the place to me, going from Ginny's piercing to strawberry jam to potions. But I think that Hermione was so well characterized in this one. Knowing she is wrong but not wanting to admit it and then the loneliness that she seemed to feel at the end. My favorite line was: "Now she just wished she could tell Ginny how much she loved it."
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »