for Balm

12/28/2010 c7 56wishingonlightning
Nice job! I think you are so good at focusing on really minor details that usually just get skipped over.
12/28/2010 c6 wishingonlightning
Aww I really liked this one! Considering this is AU, I think both Ginny and Hermione were very well characterized. Awesome job!
12/28/2010 c5 wishingonlightning
Aw I liked this. My favorite line was: "From then on, the first thing Hermione saw in the morning, and the last thing she saw at night, was the blue-white glow from Ginny Weasley's memory." - that was sweet. Do we not get to find out what the memory was that Ginny put in the pensive? I'm curious.
12/28/2010 c4 wishingonlightning
I love this one, it is my favorite so far! I love how it is written, the way Hermione is so focused on all of these little details concerning Ginny. Wonderful job!
12/28/2010 c3 wishingonlightning
Again, the end was sweet. I liked this. Nice job!
12/28/2010 c2 wishingonlightning
This was really sweet. I can totally see it fitting right in with the books and that makes me like this even more.
12/28/2010 c1 wishingonlightning
Aw I like this. The last line was absolutely perfect, I loved it. Nice job with this!
12/27/2010 c7 1thefallingsnow
This is really good! keep going please!
12/26/2010 c7 elfspirit7
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
12/26/2010 c6 7Pelageya
That was really sweet! You write Hermione and Ginny very well, and they go great together in this story. I can't wait to read more!
12/20/2010 c6 Solsticio21
That was a very sweet, hot, funny moment between them. Lovely chapter :)
12/17/2010 c6 3Spectrum24
Yay! I've been waiting for an update for this story. I was not disappointed! Great chapter. And I think it was a good decision to not include the text of the letter - the chapter is perfect as is :)
12/9/2010 c5 7Pelageya
This story is absolutely lovely! I hope you're going to keep going :)
12/3/2010 c5 NatashaRostova13
This is a wonderful story! It's very well written and your characterizations of Hermione and Ginny are spot-on. They have great chemistry together :) I also love the idea of a mini otter-shaped pensieve. What a wonderful present.

I can't wait to read more! Please update soon. Love, NR
11/13/2010 c5 hardcoresuperstar
Oh my God, I need more of this story.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »