for Replaceable

12/11/2020 c39 8Blue eyed titan99
Please please please update this I’m loving this best story that’s long of glee!
9/8/2020 c1 Jah.Harvey
love this
4/10/2020 c39 E
Love it. Plz update
12/1/2019 c20 Guest
Grrrrr... Blaine deserves better
12/1/2019 c16 Guest
If karofskys boyfriend is Blaine I swear to god...
8/7/2019 c8 Guest
OH MY GOD
I LITERALLY SCREAMED
THIS IS TOO CUTE
I CANT OMG!
I thought it was cute and after I finished the first chapter I seen how long it was and was sooooo excited!
This
Is
Amazing
7/26/2019 c17 1Queencemone
I’m so proud of my self because my gaydar went off for Mac and the asshole who threw Kurt in the dumpster
6/14/2019 c39 4KagomeGirl021
so it's been almost 3 and 1/2 years since the last update. will you ever finish this? its so cute and sweet! i usually only read klaine fics but you got me hooked on this and made it seem so natural! please write more! i want to see the stalker/killer guy taken into custody and i want to see everyone's reactions to puck and kurt dating. i want to see how they deal with the baby once it's born. please update soon!
6/11/2018 c39 Guest
Awesome hope it not forgotten and will have more ,I will check back often to see
6/6/2018 c2 Penny
You should really finish this️
4/7/2018 c39 annette-ella
Great Story
2/4/2018 c39 19missybaker63
I just found this story again and spent the weekend reading it. I love this Noah I wold love to know the rest of the story. Does the bad guy get caught? What happens with the baby? How does everyone handle Kurt and Puck? But I realize it's been a year since this was updated. Are you still writing? Have you abandoned this story? I've really enjoyed it.
6/6/2017 c39 9leylinjan
Really sweet. Love it!
4/25/2017 c39 4LvSammy
This is awesome...i dont ususally read puck/kurt but this was really good i loved it. I hope you continue this id love go see more. I know real life can throw a wrench in your life and plans do i hope you have time to work on this at some point it is pretty great
2/16/2017 c39 Sad sad kitty
One year and 47 days without an update...please update soon! This is one of my favorite stories for Kurt and Noah! Don't give up on this please!
797 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »