FanFiction.Net
for If My Heart Could Speak

3/5/2014 c3 18frankannestein
Oh, wow. Again. Where's that fan? *fans self* To wish that this could be true for them!
3/5/2014 c2 frankannestein
*giggle* OMG, the irreverence . . . Je t'adore . . .
3/5/2014 c1 frankannestein
Ha, wow! I love those kinds of endings! I always wondered what the relationship between them was like - this promises to be super fun. Not to mention super romantic, hee. :3
1/11/2012 c2 6SweetyMutant
Wonderful fic! I love the way you writed it, it's so cute... I love it, go on! (sorry for the bad english i'm french)
4/30/2011 c2 2FFNovelist
These drabbles are amazing! You have a great talent for touching on both the sentimental and the adorable. (It's also refreshing to find fanfiction as grammatically clean as yours.) I hope you'll continue with more than just these three...your tact with brevity is great, but now I want more! :)
4/3/2011 c3 13floatingxworld
Lovely set of drabbles/flashfics~
11/10/2010 c3 20Alexis Rockford
Hurray for the amazing power of music! I never really thought of Gabranth as a musician, but it actually works. As a music major myself, I woleheartedly approve of this drabble. And the pairing. And everything!
11/8/2010 c2 Alexis Rockford
lol That was so cute and fluffy up to the last line and then I went o.O Way to throw a curveball at me! Who knew that spongecake had such effects? Quirky and delightful. I hope you update soon.
11/5/2010 c1 Alexis Rockford
Awww. That was so sweet. I really liked the description of Drace's hair. I hope to see more soon.