FanFiction.Net
for Camp David

9/30/2012 c3 CmHotchnissGeek101
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE/CONTINUE THIS STORY!
4/29/2011 c3 17DS2010
Boy is Tony getting tortured
4/29/2011 c3 Jewels
I think maybe Tony should get hurt from a minor accindwnt and for zova to Freiburg for pushing him that hard! Love it
4/29/2011 c1 Lush
I'm sorry to write that I disagree with your premise of "Tony's poor fighting techniques". You don't get to be in law enforcement for over 10 years or under Gibbs' direction without learning how to protect yourself.

Of course against a professional like Rivkin or a fully trained Marine, he might just come off second best, particularly if his opponent isn't drunk like Rivkin was. We all saw how competent and not to mention a slightly tricky fighter Dinozzo is.

So I believe that Dinozzo knows how to protect himself quite adeptly. But mind you, Ziva can always assist in fine tuning those fighting technques.

Good luck with your writing anyway.
4/29/2011 c3 thump
wow. ziva boot camp is more like it... poor tony.
4/29/2011 c3 29immakingmyownluck
Loved it! hahha, I really do! it is a great story and I cannot wait for more to come! Write Write Write! haha Waiting for the next chapter...:)
4/27/2011 c2 24Different Child
I love Ziva. Haha! And it's hilarious! Please update soon! So silly! XDD But Tony...Ziva boot camp...o snap! ;)
12/14/2010 c2 MephoDDiKKaLL89
Awesome Fic,

I'm really enjoying this so far and would love to see you continue sometime in the near future.

Thanx for Posting,

Please Update Soon.
11/29/2010 c2 TWHATT18
this has been funny!you should really finish it!and maybe add tony getting back at ziva somehow!
11/13/2010 c2 Secretdreamer
Wow this is a really good idea for a story. Please keep writing!
11/8/2010 c2 6shippudenfanatic
You could always call the chapters something funny based on whatever happened in that chapter.
11/6/2010 c2 Fjh
Your Tony is quite weak and your Ziva seems like a sadist, but I like where it's going
11/6/2010 c1 7bibibirdy101
I really like the idea, but you should get a beta. it's kinda hard to read due to some mistakes ;-)
11/5/2010 c2 2RufusratlovesAM
Awesome chapter. I like the way she softens a little at the end. The way Ziva starts thinking 'tough love'-ish is really good. I don't have any suggestions for improvement at all.

Well Done

RufusratlovesAM
11/5/2010 c2 29immakingmyownluck
OMg that was ahmazing!Okay so i thnink that this story is going to be a good one! think that Ziva was perfect! I can so see her enjoying that and i think it will do tony some good to get into shape, just make sure she renembers that they are in the UD and not ISRAEL. But overall great job! remember that i will Beta if you want me too! Also, I think that they should do some other, more physical exersise that involves more touching if you catch my drift! Thanks alot for everything! great work and keep it up! Update soon!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »