for Haole

6/28 c22 29Maudlin Mush
Dearest "Guest"
You've been removed. If you don't like a story why the heck do you waste your time reading it? You poor, pathetic creature...

Raven )MM)
1/19 c22 Elise Deschat
Good story...emotionally charged...felt so sorry for Danny, but felt sorry for the Ohana as well...to think that their banter would cause such grief for Danny, reminded me of Thomasa Beckett, when the king said "would someone rid me of this meddlesome priest"...what a guilt trip

The new 5-0 reminds me of the four musketeers and I guess Danny would be d'Artagnan, since he was also an outsider that became one of the king's most loyal musketeers...one for all, and all for one...the protection of Ohana
9/18/2016 c22 3savemyunicornclarence
I love this! I recently got into this fandom. I am loving the Dynamics between the characters. I really love hurt Danny and protective Steve. It was really cute to read everyone taking care of Danny.
7/30/2016 c3 60katbybee
Okay, for a finished story, I usually wait to review till the end, but that battleship scene was just too hilarious and perfectly written to let go by. I love it! I have only gotten to se the show a couple times as I don't have cable, but I loved it, and have read some of your other work...I write for Emergency! And that's how I found you. Excellent work there, too!
7/19/2016 c1 girlfic
just read the whole thing amazing!
5/12/2016 c18 Jallielover0202
Out of curiosity did you make this recipe up or where did u find it ?
11/18/2015 c22 macberly
Awesome story! I just fell in love with H50 and decided to check out FF! I am loving the stories I find here! This was so touching and fun! Thank you for sharing!
4/11/2015 c7 Skimball4
Loved the whole nod to the Waltons.
4/11/2015 c2 Skimball4
This is so sad.
3/25/2015 c18 6jada951
so this french toast sounds good.
does this recipe really work?
3/25/2015 c17 jada951
Whoa! glad no one got to Danno while steve was in the store!
3/25/2015 c15 jada951
cool that they aren't too macho to not show they care for each other...protect each other.

glad the coconut wireless works both ways, good and bad.
3/8/2015 c7 Guest
Please tell me they do something to the asshole detectives.
Something EVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL.
Long speech in front of entire office, firing/demoting, humiliation, hard core pranks, etc.
2/24/2015 c22 Guest
Spent the last 2 evenings enjoying this story as I am reading all of your Hawaii 5 0 stories. Another absolutely wonderful story! So many favorite moments! I loved every bit of it! Thanks for providing such an enjoyable few hours.
2/19/2015 c22 Long Live BRUCAS
Oh I loved this story. Poor Danny all he went through. But he has his family there for him. And he is starting to realize/understand that. Love all of them sticking up f0r him. And even he was sticking up for him self.

Now off to read the next one.
364 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »