for An Ultimatum Ranko

1/27 c1 sonicboomboy
This fic has taken off very well.
12/24/2020 c1 Speed Reader100
This sounds like a fic Ive read before.
11/25/2020 c10 tacktician
I thought it was going to be revealed Ranma and Herb had accidentally drink a magic bottle of sake which is intended for newlyweds to ensure they conceive a child. It just so happened to be strong enough to conceive a child without them actually having to have sex. (in all honesty considering some of the crazy magical items in the show it’s not that far off.)
9/17/2020 c10 2Mika the Raven
hit me back for a beta. you need an editor.
9/5/2020 c1 Anthony 883
Is it just me or does everyone in Ranma's family just have a big pile of how do I make Ranma's life a living hell ideas. First his good for absolutely nothing father Genma and his numerous engagement scams and showing off his doctorate degree in child abuse 101. To his honor/manliness obsessive mother Nodoka and her Seppuku contracts, and now introducing his also honor obsessive grandparents who in my opinion need to be wheeled off a cliff. Hasn't the poor guy been through enough bullshit already. If I was Ranma I would take Nodoka's sword, say "FUCK HONOR" and just go human food processor ON EVERYBODY ! And then just leave flipping anyone left the bird.
8/19/2020 c10 7Riniko22
Thank you for the new chapter, I'll be looking forward to a new chapter when you are ready to post again, until then good health to you.
8/18/2020 c10 11Vangran
I'll be honest, I would have preferred it if Ranko was the pregnant one but I'm fine either way as long as Ranma doesn't end up with Akane.
8/18/2020 c4 IMTHENIGHT
If I were to be so bold. I believe Ranma should have walked away from his/her family.
8/18/2020 c10 Zx
Wow , finally an update .
8/18/2020 c10 firemaster101
Thus seems like a veery somber affair. Alot of mixed singals.
8/18/2020 c10 2Kaiya Azure
Well, it looks like Ranma may need to stop putting off that talk about his/her feelings, assuming it isn't already too late.

On the bright side, the Gymnastics Club managed to convince Ranma into becoming a member. Though I wonder if the other clubs might try to make similar deals once they learn how Ranma came to be recruited.
7/3/2020 c9 Cyfier
when will be the day this story gets a update XD
6/22/2020 c1 1nickknack2000
b be birthday
2/25/2020 c9 FanFiction Newbi
It's good to see that you are still writing and I hope that you can return to continue this story - it will be fun to see Ranma's reaction when he learns that he's going to be a dad. Thank you for sharing this story. I hope that you have a good day, week, year, ect.
10/17/2019 c9 1Ceridwen Kalamack
Come back and finish this! Please?
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »