for An Ultimatum Ranko

8/17/2016 c8 canisluna
please continue this it is amazing work
12/29/2015 c8 Seth
good story hope its not abandoned would like to see it continued
7/26/2015 c1 nowayjose00000
Well I definitely like it so far, and I agree with what some others have said, I am looking forward to how things work out with herb. But definitely interested inthe main storyline. Seeing as its been more than 2 years since the last update though, I suppose that means it wont ever be finished. Which is definitely unfortunate.
5/5/2014 c7 Aftermath Man
What relationship is going to be promoted in this story? Ranma/Herb? Ranma/Akane? Or Ranma/OC?
5/5/2014 c4 Aftermath Man
The downright underhanded trickery is fantastic! I have never laughed so much. The mystery of Herb has still yet to be revealed. What is that item? *wink wink*
4/29/2014 c8 shugokage
This was an amazing story I really like the amazing characterization!
12/16/2013 c8 Guest
UPDATE
11/15/2013 c8 Chaosqueen
I noticed a mistake Ranma calls Kuno "The True Blunder"
11/15/2013 c6 Guest
Really?...Really?...Really?...Herb & Ranma had sex and Herb's pregnant with Ranma's child
11/15/2013 c1 Guest
Why he got it To do what he did
Where he got it He got at a costume shop

Where he got it at that moment Subspace (like Mousse)
11/14/2013 c8 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
9/11/2013 c8 2Rogue15
This certainly interesting. Can't wait until we get to the plot point with Ranma and Herb.

I enjoyed this, a different approach then others I have seen. I do not mind a female ranma as long as it is done right. Hate the stories where he just suddenly changes without the back story to explain reasons on the change. Some of the best stories are the ones where it takes time and a good story to explain how Ranma accepts his girl side.

Thanks for the read.
5/11/2013 c8 10JohnStang
I am loving this story very much. Kuno does not surprise me and you nailed him I think.

One thing I am very curious about is the agreement Ranma has Herb as a condistion to her losing to him. What is that all about? It was never explained fully.
5/9/2013 c8 luger 7
A most excellent fanfic. Rock on, dude.
5/9/2013 c8 3Shinzochi
Kuno really needs to get a clue that except for the martial arts cheerleader there is no woman that will ever wanna be with him, i am looking forward to the next chapter
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »