for An Ultimatum Ranko

5/9/2013 c8 3Laice
nice chapter!
5/9/2013 c8 1harlequin320
very interesting story, I look forward to more, update soon
5/6/2013 c7 3Shinzochi
i am looking forward to the next chapter
3/9/2013 c2 11Kerria Flower
OOOOOHHHHHH! Update! Update!
3/5/2013 c2 Janissa
Very interesting and entertaining story.
3/5/2013 c2 11Laira Evans
I think I remember this story from before the revamp, and as strange as this might be I think I find Ranma's grandparents even more despicable than his parents.
11/7/2012 c9 Eric-Brune
Greetings.

So far, I'm liking your story... the pendant makes things a little too easy, but I can see why you'd want something like that in your story.

A very surprising revelation concerning Herb there! Even more surprising how well s/he and Herb's father are taking it.

Lastly, I am available to act as a proof-reader if you're interested... I did notice some issues with this chapter that could be cleaned up with just a touch of polish (mostly using too when you mean to :D). Contact me if you'd like my assistance.
10/26/2012 c9 1kyothefallenkit
Hmm...Interesting development! You are going to be a daddy/mommy Ran-chan! XDD
10/25/2012 c9 RCPMione
I thought that this would never continue, glad to see I was wrong. keep writing!
10/25/2012 c9 3SignDowny
I want to see more of this story soon.
I noticed you're using the word "Too" way to many times and even in places where it should've been "To".
I think you might have been hanging around Xian-Pu "too too" much lately ;)
10/15/2012 c9 29Screaming Dean
This is very interesting to read. Keep up the good work.
10/14/2012 c9 3ijpowers92
ok. The Herb relationship is completely unexpected. I can't really tell where you plan on going with this fic. I will probably check out future updates though.
10/13/2012 c9 12Tuisto
Okay, now the story has progressed to a point that I think this is worthy of some praise.

I like it.

The surprise with Herb in this chapter is really a neat feature, as is this so-called "Marriage", complicated, indeed!

I sincerely look forward to how you proceed from here.

A work.

Thanks.
10/13/2012 c9 luger 7
This is a most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
10/13/2012 c3 cabrera1234