for An Ultimatum Ranko

11/3/2010 c1 1InknKey
So I'm guessing Nodoka finds out some time soon. At least I hope so.
11/2/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Good and funnny start to a story.

I have noticed that your grammar and sentence construction has improved greatly since your first story came out, which is very nice to see.

The one thing worrying me with your writing is that in less than one mont you have started five stories and comppleated only one, so i am hoping you will not become one of those people who wind up with lots of incompleted stories and almost non that are completed as i have come across a number of thos in my reading and find it annoying and a bit sad to see a good story unfinished.

Despite all of that please update soon and keep all your other good stories going.
11/2/2010 c1 3tuatara
A polar bear costume? ...'Kay. Ryoga must have literally pulled it out of nowhere, since he was naked and all. Should I take that Azusa silliness as an indication that this story will be a bit less serious than your others? This seems like it might be a fun one, but I guess it's too early to tell what direction you're planning to take it. I'm enjoying it so far, and I'd be happy to work with you on this one just like When It Rains It Pours. PM me if you'd like that, alright? Good job, my friend!
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7