for Sacred Scarlet

8/17/2015 c1 4Trilltroller
I do find this very enjoyable. Well written and all that.
/Trilltroller
7/13/2011 c7 4Melchor
This is fairly interesting, and I do hope you continue it. There may not be Orcs and Night Elves abound, but the Scarlet Crusade is an interesting part of the Warcraft lore that deserves to have a story of its own.
11/12/2010 c2 1bellelethe
Hmm, is this the end? It was an interesting story, not really what I expected. There were a few grammatical errors throughout, mainly the use of 's when you meant to form a plural, but other than that, no complaints. It's certainly a different perspective on what happened to make Sally Whitemane into what she became.
11/11/2010 c2 8LittleFireDragon
Good story.

However, the phrase you chose to describe, uh...

"PG-13+" was kind of jarring and out of place in this writing. I was into the story before that, but the diction you used here jolted me out of it.

You might want to go back and switch out this phrase for something a little more... well, book-like. "Forbidden parts", perhaps? Something along those lines?

Otherwise, aside from a few minor typos, I have no complaints. Well written, friend. Well written indeed.
11/5/2010 c1 3488372
It's always interesting to see more minor characters get fleshed out, I'll definitely be watching to see where this goes. :)
11/4/2010 c1 1bellelethe
Lordaeron lore is probably my favorite in the game, so I'm really interested to see where you take this. I only noticed a few grammatical errors (or typos), such as "At the Grand Crusader(')s side" (you were missing an apostrophe). Really minimal though, so not a huge deal. I hope you keep posting! (PS: I've noticed that reviews are few and hard to come by in the WoW category, so don't be discouraged if you don't get many.)