for COLONNELLO: The Owner's Guide & Maintenance Manual

5/23/2014 c1 3Lumi yoshinigama
...haha 'starts doing things one can't say in public'...I really laugh at this even though I don't even know what it means..
10/24/2012 c1 kufq2akzenblihopLK
"He maybe cuter than your kitten, but he's deadly. He has mastered the arts of karate and SAMBO, and he's also well versed in ammunition and traps. So yes, he can kill you in ways you didn't even know existed. What do you think the COMSUBIN people teach their soldiers? So yeah, good luck to you if you ever piss this unit off."

- I know that was suppose to be a warning, but I couldn't help it anymore, I laughed. Way too funny! XD (Hopefully he doesn't hear this and come from me, I won't be able to hide! He'll blast everything I see before I could go behind it! XD)

Same goes to the funeral! XD hahahaha

PRICELESS! Way too funny! And serious at the same time. XD
11/7/2011 c1 12silver.woods20
can you please make First Vongola Generation please? especially Alaude,pretty please?,BTW I read all the OGMM series that you posted XD,they were great :D,good job
8/16/2011 c1 3builtbymachines
o.o

Where can I get one?h
6/17/2011 c1 Fluffness
...I want one.
4/8/2011 c1 RealityBitez
haha "kora-nnello" tahts so cute! ^^
1/3/2011 c1 4Hero Of The Hazard
[A: CONGRATULATIONS! You have just won the Adult Colonnello™ unit. Luckily, that unit comes with a very special mode that when activated… well, just be prepared when he jumps at you and starts doing things one can't say in public. And yes, he won't stop until he's satisfied. Oh, did I forget to tell you he's so hard to please? But, if you're crazy enough to reject that sexy beast, just call Customer Service and we'll be happy to swap.]

Wait what?

-Runs out the door-

TAKE IT! D:

xD

Anyway, I find these very amusing(Or cool if they ever exist). You guys are good.

Yay for milk! :3
11/6/2010 c1 Ambie-Chan
...I want an Adult Colonello unit! And an Adult Reborn unit as well lol. Dude where do I place my order? Lol this fic is great
11/5/2010 c1 8COLONELA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! when i first read the title i was like 'naah~! its probably boring since it has nothing to do with lal mirch~~ anyways the idea was amazing and its so hilarious ! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and i loved every part that involved LAL~! i hope u could do LAL MIRCH unit! xDD
11/5/2010 c1 21ezcap1st
Haha, this is funny...
11/5/2010 c1 jaguar08
haven't tried that one... *laughs*

this fic is funny... i love colonello!
11/4/2010 c1 applestoapples
Yay for the colonnelloxlal love!

Hmm...I might buy all of the acrobaleno units if it doesn't kill me.

Update soon! Can you do Lal next?
11/4/2010 c1 UnknownRandom Person
This is really funny! I couldnt help laugh! Which is bad cause I'm in class DX but it was so awesome! XD I can't wait for the next one!