for Infractus Somnium

12/14/2014 c2 ChiVall
Please continue!
10/24/2011 c2 Orion'slover
Sounds interesting, definitly looking forward to more
7/20/2011 c2 36Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo
i like this a lot! I hope u decide to expand it into a longer story. XD If ya need help with ideas, I'd b more than glad ta help! PM me if u ever need anything~!
2/1/2011 c2 HichixIchi Love
Its so cute how shiro got enraged by someone hurting ichi. Also love it from Shiro's POV and about the past. PLEASE MORE ! =)
2/1/2011 c2 HichixIchi Love
2/1/2011 c1 HichixIchi Love
wow! First chapter was awesome! Please please continue! I never thought of that idea of shiro being the one who is comforting ichi at the end. Can't wait for more!
12/16/2010 c2 21ezcap1st
Ah... Interesting fic there. Sucks for Shiro, and for Ichi, to have those dreams every night - it probably gets tiring?
12/2/2010 c2 Paninibunny
Hope that you do continue this. Cause this is great:)!
11/14/2010 c2 PunkRockHolly
Heehee. I want more of it, it sounds like fun :) Finish Ladies and Gentlemen first tho! Haha
11/14/2010 c2 Mizashi
Wow, I really like where this is going! I was just revisiting your profile for Ladies and Gentlemen when I saw that you put up a new story. :D I definitely would like to see this get extended. The way you write your stories is so addicting (for me anyways)! Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more from you! :)
11/11/2010 c2 8Strawberry-Ringo
...you have only 4 reviews for this story? What the heck! It's great! I really like it. While I do want you to continue this, do you know how many story projects you have waiting to be finished after L&G ends? Lol I think I can remember 1 or 2 off the top of my head that were promised to me and Teal.

So if you do continue this, know I will be waiting.
11/11/2010 c2 WhiteW12-0
Yes, wish for more, as always ;3
11/7/2010 c1 Strawberry-Ringo
Oh my... This is...I don't know how to words it. The end was cute but the other parts don't produce a word to decribe them in my mind. I'm going to follow this just incase you do happen to update it.

~Strawberry-Ringo

Ps. Since I accidentally deleted your question last review I'll answer you here. I would love to stay on your "want-spoilers" list! And about me not updating...I was planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year and got preoccupied with planning it out. Only now uh...I'm so far behind that I'm tempted to say "screw it!" and just go back to writing IWM. So yea...
11/4/2010 c1 WhiteW12-0
Heh, I do hope ya continue with this one...want ta see how they split apart and how Shiro gets his Berry ^^
11/4/2010 c1 PunkRockHolly
Aww! I like. =)

Sorry for the crappy review...i'm so impossibly tired right now. but I do really like it, i just can't think very well