for So Help Me God

7/31/2011 c28 1Heartbeats77
i love this story! well written and characters that are easy to like and are relatable. keep it up! xo
7/30/2011 c1 ber1719
Hey so I've finally gotten some free time to try and review this story. I like it so far and I think that for a first chapter, it's got a lot of potential. I especially like that Megan's parents shipped her off to Dublin for no other reason than that she needs to have a proper education. I'm gonna guess that that's gonna lead to a complex when she grows up.

I can't wait to read some more!
6/29/2011 c18 Liliesshadow
great writing!
6/11/2011 c27 gothique4
great update. Hope she eats something before she drops. I'm kinda seeing the boys holding her down and forcing her to eat something
6/10/2011 c27 4AivieEnchanted
Okay I have to say that the whole chocolate bar thing reminded me of Lupin in Harry Potter.

So now that that's out of the way...

Mud slinging at Bull and Guarnere? Priceless. Poor Megan though, all out of sorts. But at least she's amusing when out of sorts.

Lookin' forward to more - as you well know.
5/12/2011 c26 1the everchanging
I can't wait for your next update. Megan is such a lovable character.
5/7/2011 c26 4AivieEnchanted
"Oh the things we do" - love it.

Poor Megs with the Speirs-story discrepancies-she appears overwhelmed.
5/7/2011 c25 AivieEnchanted
I can't wait to find out more about the "mysterious blanket" incident. And I hope things get easier for you soon.
3/2/2011 c24 AivieEnchanted
I always laugh at that part in the back of the truck, it's just priceless. I see that Ron and Megan are gettin' closer; can't wait to see where that goes.

Good luck in your swamped life; I'm here now too, but I'm working to get another False Idols chapter out.
3/2/2011 c23 AivieEnchanted
I always hate writing medical related parts, I just feel I suck at it; that being said, I think you did a great job.
3/2/2011 c22 AivieEnchanted
(I know this and the reviews that follow are late, but my life has been insane)

And out of the plane they go; jumping into France. I liked the bit between her and Sink at the end there.
3/1/2011 c24 gothique4
oooh looks like our hottie Speirs may be a bit smitten. Can't wait to read more to see where you go with this.
2/28/2011 c24 MelanieDawn90
Unfortunately I've been behind on keeping up with all the stories I read, so I haven't been able to review, but now that I am once again caught up I'd just like to say that you are still doing a lovely job with this story, and I'm still excited for what comes next.
2/28/2011 c22 gothique4
great update. I like this story and can't wait to read more.
1/20/2011 c21 AivieEnchanted
Alright, I just finished reading all that's been posted. I figured, and not only because you asked, that I should read this story. I really need to get back into reading fan fiction.

Anywho, I like the story. It started off a bit rushed, but you slowed it down a bit and the pace it's at right now is great. I like the interaction between Megan and Ron, however brief it may be. I'll def keep an eye on the story from now on.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »