for From Ashes to Embers

11/29/2010 c14 15DixieDavenport
Ooppss! Looks like part of the review for last chapter should have went here. I read it at work and wanted to review the ones I read last night.

Kira is right and Ernie is the type to grab her when the guys aren't there. Even though they only backed her from a distance until Luke and Vance took him outside to 'talk'.

Luke is the man, but LOVED Vance's eyes!
11/29/2010 c13 DixieDavenport
I had to laugh at your description of Luke and Ernie's freindship (NOT). I'm not sure where I got the idea that they go way back as enemies but it just seemed to fit and have written them that way in every story where Ernie pops up.

Loved it when Luke thought her jump was funny while it worried Bo to see her do somethng he had already done. BUT, I'd be less concerned in the General Lee than on a bike.
11/27/2010 c12 DixieDavenport
Good for Kira! Everything is NOT your aunt's business! Hope Jesse can live with that!
11/27/2010 c11 DixieDavenport
That was cool of Luke, knowing what she needed and going the distance to give it to her. Remember Dad telling me about coming home from WWII, no one had phones before he left, phone rang, he jumped up ran down the stairs and headed for battle stations! months after coming home when the phone rang.
11/27/2010 c10 DixieDavenport
A door in the Duke house tha tis filling up more than ususal and barely used? HUMMM! Got me interested! Attic maybe?
11/27/2010 c9 DixieDavenport
Great chapter! Loved it that Jesse knows what is going on and that she is real, unlike Luke who is trying to be rational.
11/26/2010 c8 DixieDavenport
"I am your worst nightmare. A Duke, with a Law Degree." LOVED IT! Absolutely priceless!

Great chapter!
11/26/2010 c7 DixieDavenport
This is the chapter that I had to leave half unread until I got home. WIshed we'd actually heard what she wanted to ask the Judge.
11/26/2010 c6 DixieDavenport
Not sure if Cooter will be shot for telling Jesse and Luke that message or if they will simply wait to kill Bo once they know he's OK that is.
11/26/2010 c5 DixieDavenport
Crossed teh County line! NOT good! Love the nick name Bo bear! I think Luke and Cooter will too!
11/26/2010 c4 DixieDavenport
Well this ghost did drive!
11/26/2010 c3 DixieDavenport
Really cool that she heard him after all those years. My Father in law is a twin, he got hurt mowing the grass and his twin came out of the mines. He knew something was wrong. He also knew when his brother got basically the same injury to the same foot mowing grass a few years later.
11/26/2010 c2 DixieDavenport
Great Chapter!
11/26/2010 c1 DixieDavenport
I've been reading at work and can't login to review there. I read the description of the story when it first came up. It sounded like maybe it would be interesting, but the story name made me hold off reading for awhile. Not sure why but it just did.

But after beginning to read the story and I'm a few chapters in I'm hooked! Though it is much better than the story line I figured to go with the name, I am really enjoying it. Had to stop in the middle of a chapter at work, I knew I didn't have time to finish it and wanted to enjoy it but really wanted to see what was going to happen next. So I'm off to read more now that I'm home.
11/18/2010 c15 ashton01
Another great chapter...glad to see it when I logged in this morning. You're doing a great job with Kira's character development - letting little bits come out along the way. Can't wait to see what happens with Pauline. She has quite the Duke personality but it seems she may have met her match! At some point, Jesse's not going to be able to stay quiet between those two women and that should be interesting. Keep up the good work!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »