for Honey, Be Careful What You Wish For!

11/26/2007 c1 3Dramanator
i really liked the part with mirrors, that's the main reason i love this story, i just can't get over how good that is.

But the rest wasn't that great, and watch your grammer
5/11/2007 c1 4SmellyThePirate
Aww such a cute story! ^^
8/26/2006 c1 51midnightwriter1898
That was great! I loved it! It's funny how wishes normally work like that. You wish for something, and then in the end you realize how much you liked your life BEFORE your wish. (if that made sense) Anyway it's great!
5/24/2006 c1 5The Groovy Fish
AW! It's very good. I wonder what Amy got in her test. Anyway, nice story!
6/16/2005 c1 Guest
it was a good story..interesting but it needs to be seriously edited! like all of it its written badly...u need to change alot of things but overall the stpry is good
7/18/2004 c1 35sabrina-diamond
Hi there, I liked your story, because of what Amy wished for! Also, i liked the ending where Jeezly wrote her a note! That was so sweet! However, it could use more description and paragraphs... But otherwise, great story!
1/25/2004 c1 1Independant
So far,it is the best story i have read.
2/22/2003 c1 34aims80
I think this was a pretty interesting story, and the concept was one I've never come across before. By the way: I'm now writing a sequel to my story "Samuel Potter and the Ghost of Merlin" which you reviewed.

Luv Aims :)
5/11/2002 c1 22Cortana49
Good start, but it needs to be proof-read.
4/2/2002 c1 Peter
Wonderful story! I've never read something about HISTK as good as this fanfic. Congratulations!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service