FanFiction.Net
for One Twentieth of a Whole

12/27/2015 c3 Allhailthesith
oh wow minato lived didn't see that one coming. i hate this naruto and i hope he changes.
12/27/2015 c9 10Wolfone10
How did Chiyo of all people beat the Shika Fuin? She screwed up even sealing the one tail! And it was stored in a flipping teapot at the time! She has to be the worst sealer in the entire naruverse!
12/27/2015 c18 3The Richmaster
Great chapter; I look forward to seeing what happens with Orochimaru and how Kimimaro reacts
12/27/2015 c18 19dracohalo117
Well, well, it would seem shit hit the fan hard here.

Amachi, been a long time since I have seen him used in a fanfic, wonder if we will get to see Isaribi as well. She always was my favorite filler character.

dracohalo117
12/27/2015 c18 6Dragon Blaze-X
for some reason I get the feeling of Impel down here. BUT IT LIVES SO WHO CARES
12/27/2015 c7 10Wolfone10
HUH? That makes no sense.. you JUST said that having a human consciousness is what makes him capible of absorbing, that the bijuu are "stuck" THEN you say he can be absorbed too? That makes no sense whatsoever! How does being able to absorb bijuu in any way shape or form get you to able to be absorbed? WHICH AGAIN MAKES NO SENSE if the bijuu are "stuck"
12/23/2015 c5 Wolfone10
This story could have actually went in a lot of cool ways, if naruto wasn't always so FREAKING WEAK! Even as a bijuu he sucks ass! I mean there is weak and then there is the embarrassment he is in this story! Even bijuu turned he's still kinda retarded! And don't quote his age, he doesn't have a brain anymore so that's a moot point!1 He's a idiot, weak, and a coward! I won't be recommending this one!
12/22/2015 c17 PowerWithoutClearPurpose
Please, please update!
12/17/2015 c17 SakuraHeicho - Whitekitty44
Noooooo! Please update I need more!
12/9/2015 c17 WHACKHEAD
One of my fav fics, keep updating. Thanks for sharing.
12/2/2015 c17 TheWick
Woohoo! A new chapter on one of my favorite stories, that's always nice. Great chapter!
11/29/2015 c17 Guest
When next update ?
11/24/2015 c3 Guest
It would be cool if there was a story that started out similar to this where he is weak and ends up being a fuinjutsu master and has a bunch of awesome tools and devices.
11/24/2015 c17 1Mr. Haze
Man this story is crazy awesome, just wish you could Naruto his body back, it's kinda weird him trying to be. Lizard mm, it doesn't make much sense. Plus for some reason I feel like you should make him into a dragon.
So later he could battle Kurama
11/24/2015 c17 6IncandescentOne
Regarding your AN: I think you're a bit right. It's hard to keep track of everything as i'm not reading this all at once like with a book. But Naruto's character in particular seems a bit weak. I mean, he lacks a strong motive for his actions, and he didn't really have much character development in terms of interaction or the effects of the things that happened to him coming forth, so he's a bit meh.

For example, he was pinned by steaks through his limbs or something right? That's gotta suck. So being stabbed through and left like that for a time longer than his life beforehand had seemingly little effect. Why is that? Is a bijuu able to shrug that off, shouldn't any human emotions be hurt by it?

Does he want revenge on Konoha? Does he hate his family, his jailor?

The basis for the story at the moment is an initial coincidence - him becoming a bijuu, fine.

Then a second coincidence. He gets captured and they don't know he's Naruto.

That stretches it a bit, but you wrote it well, he couldn't speak, fine.

But then he learns to speak and (correct me if my memory is wrong) he spoke to his younger sister, but he didn't tell her he's her brother.

I found that a massive waste of potential development. Even if he doesn't tell her they could have interacted and provided further basis for Naruto's motivations as a result.

I guess the question is what is going to be the end result of the story? Is Naruto going to just eat all the bijuu and motherfucking NUKE Konoha, cuz that wouldn't require much character development to be honest...

Or would he gain the power to blend in as he gets more power? Form some alliances with humans, interact with the Akatsuki? Would he be forced to find shelter with humans to escape the Akatsuki? Could he make non-human allies?

Is he going to be a good guy or a bad guy? Will he save the world or destroy it, if given the chance? I don't think it matters if that question is answered or not, but I think it matters if it's not ever asked.
1,046 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »